“Great food and family owned”

Acropolis Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #22 of 292 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We discovered Acropolis Pizza and Pasta this summer and have enjoyed several meals already. The pizza has a layer of cheese topping over the other ingredients that is yummy; our favorite is the Greek pizza. The grinders are also a great option as they are huge so are perfect for sharing. We particularly like either the meatball or spicy sausage grinder. The restaurant also features Greek dishes which will be fun to try. The staff is so friendly and welcoming; they make eating at their restaurant extra fun.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The service was wonderful, fast, and friendly. Family owned business. Will definitely return before we leave town.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 21 July 2017

I had not been here before today. I met a friend there. He told me it would be easy to get to off the freeway, and easy to get back to the freeway. He was right. What he didn't tell me is how great the food is!

My friend ordered a chicken Cesar salad with the dressing on the side. I ordered the hot oven grinder with pastrami. Wow! This was great. The bread was not real thick, and not hard. I ordered a half size, and that was plenty to fill me up. And the price was under $7.00.

This is a medium sized place with tables and booths. I got there at 11:30 and there were plenty of tables. But at noon, the place was packed. Evidently a lot of people know how good the food is there.

If you are considering a burger fast food place, spend another dollar or two and eat here instead. You won't be disappointed.

Oh yes, they did have pizzas and other items on the menu. But when the grinder is this good, why order anything else?

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Grinder sandwiches, savory, tasty, large portions, grilled bread. Perfect for lunch or take out. Friendly wait staff.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Love this place! You actually feel part of the family as you are greeted upon entering. Love the pizza - lots of tasty sauce and an amazing assortment of toppings to choose from. I really like their Caesar salad, a personal favorite.

Date of visit: July 2017