“Great place for pour overs”
Review of Zoka Cafe

Zoka Cafe
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Kirkland
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

I've been here 2x now. Got a pour over both times. Different coffee each time. They have about 10 beans to choose from, and so far both I've had are great cups.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We tried the zoka iced tea and iced aztec mocha coffee and a blueberry muffin. All were delicious and most surprisingly I didn't fall down upon hearing the price which is unusual for this area.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

In Seattle you can find a coffee store within an arms reach and on the corner of every block however, finding a great cup of Joe is not as easy. I come to Zoka often bypassing other coffee shops because the coffee is consistently superb. Bold and rich in taste and it never disappoints . Stop by on your next stop to Kirkland, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 24 March 2017

I'm so happy to finally see a business that actually has been successful in that location as nothing stays in business there for very long. With their great tasting espresso I hope they can stay successful there! If you appreciate real coffee and latte, this is the place, unlike Starbucks you'll be fully satisfied with your order!

Reviewed 31 December 2016

The choices of coffee are excellent and delicious. The only thing that I could criticize was the fact that, with only one person on duty, the service was slow. We were there in the evening, so I suspect that there may be more baristas during the day.

1  Thank navickiene