“Excellent food! Nice relaxing atmosphere.”

Ristorante Paradiso
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Paradiso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 293 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lake Washington Blvd
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Had fabulous meal here. Ordered a swordfish entree special which was the best prepared swordfish I have ever had. In mid 60's now so I've had plenty to compare this to! Incredibly moist and delicious. Service was great, friendly and accommodating. best make a reservation as it filled quickly. Warm relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

They have very good pasta dishes. Love the bread they serve. The service is wonderful. Every one is very friendly.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

Paradiso can’t make a real espresso to save the Ristorabte’s life. I got a weak dupio at first (more like americano really), sent it back, and got another weak one. Italians won’t vote in favor.

Food was good. We were lucky to have the best service there is. Too bad I didn’t get the name of our waiter.

Reviewed 3 August 2018

Went for dinner with friends. I would think it would be a bit noisy if the place was very full but on a Wed night it was fairly quiet. The staff were attentive without being over the top and they had a good menu choice. We all enjoyed our meals however I did find the mushroom veal a bit oily. Far too much better used but it was still tasty.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I invited a party of 6, and we ordered pasta dishes, cod special, lemon chicken, fettuccini with chicken, a bunch of appetizers and more. The food was outstanding - well prepared, nicely presented, and tasty. The mix of those fresh vegetables in the dishes was excellent. Compliments to the chef. Did I say compliments to the chef? Keep the chef happy and don’t let him go.

What brings the rating down to three stars is the overall experience. The worst being the awful acoustics of the place. It’s not because the place is crowded, but has to do with the setup and material around. It’s like a hollow place with deafening sound. If you go there, see if you can sit outside (if the weather it good). Seriously, you may want to wear a headset or acoustic canceller. Staff could hardly hear us and we could hardly hear each other. I recall when I made reservations, I had to repeat the same thing several times. Now I know why.

Service was ok. Hostess was great and for the most part the entourage was super nice. But I felt that (at least our waiter) lacked the service experience, and how to be courteous when he can’t hear a question or an order.

I find the price of the food midrange. Certainly a great value for the money.

Date of visit: July 2018