“Very Good food in an Urban setting”

Ristorante Paradiso
Reserve with OpenTable
Ristorante Paradiso is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 274 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: USD 30 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Lake Washington Blvd
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Stopped here for dinner at the beginning of a two week trip to the Seattle area... My son, a Kirkland resident, suggested here because of the nice sidewalk experience on a beautiful evening... Kirkland has rewarded this tree to minimize the traffic so it was OK for outdoor dining... The Copper River salmon was terrific, drinks good and "Kirkland priced" so the evening was very nice... The staff is outstanding and worked with us to get an outside table without reservations...

1  Thank DocHarrisHHI

Reviewed 20 July 2017

4 of us had dinner last night and each entrée was superb.
I ordered the Fresh catch which was a Halibut. The freshness of the fish and the preparation was outstanding. The portions were good size and prices very fair.
The tiramisu was very delicious. Our waiter was personable and knowledgeable.
Highly recommend.

1  Thank sigold
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Great Italian food, starting with the wonderful bread. We had anti pasta, salad, tutte mare and the best cioppino. All was delicious, but the cioppino was remarkable. I would go back in a minute.

1  Thank craig f
Reviewed 14 July 2017

My brother and his wife visited us from Australia and my wife and I took them to this wonderful Italian restaurant. I had the Capellini Promodoro with the Calamari for an appetizer, both were excellent. My wife and sister in law had the Tomato soup and Insalata Cesare. My brother had Minestrone De Verdure. We like the food so much we went back again. Very good service

1  Thank Terry A
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great friendly staff - deliciously reliable food! Family time here is always fun and rewarded with a sense of celebration.