“Excellent food & impeccable service”
Review of Cafe Juanita

Cafe Juanita
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Juanita is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 289 Restaurants in Kirkland
Price range: USD 41 - USD 80
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed 18 August 2018

For me, good service elevates any meal. In this case, the tasting menu was delicious and well paced, and the service impeccable. Every bite was great and the attention to detail was noticeable. No, this place is not aiming for a Michelin star, but it definitely serves solid delicious food wonderfully plated. My only gripe is the heavy hand on the onions. But that is a matter of taste. Definitely will be back!

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

Totally understand why this place earns the James B award regularly.
All dishes (13 items amongst 5 of us) were prepared with utmost care, service was impeccable....
Good wine selection, rabbit, lamb, octopus, duck... all perfect!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

I love, love, love, Cafe Juanita! Its always been a cozy place, but it's even cozier now after the remodel. Great food, wonderful chef, we'll always return.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

Kirkland is not one of the locations where I expected to find a gem like Cafe Juanita. In fact, the restaurant name doesn't necessarily provide a vision of a great restaurant. But it is!

Cafe Juanita is situated in a cute little house in the midst of a nicely wooded area. The interior is modern. The food is amazing. The service even surpassed the food (at least our waiter Amish made it that way).

The plates are not too large so you can truly enjoy a few courses. Each course that we had seemed to be better than the previous one. My wife loved the raviolo. I could not get over the flavor of the risotto.

You could tell that several of the tables were celebrating special occasions. Cafe Juanita is perfect for that but I would recommend it for anyone that wants a great meal while in the Bellevue/Kirkland/Redmond area

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I often go to Cafe Juanita for birthdays or anniversaries. We've started an end of summer family dinner tradition with our 11 and 15 year old kids. It speaks to the quality of the restaurant and servers that they gracefully accommodate intimate dinners for two, just as well as families. Can't recall ever having a bad meal or dish.