“Great Pub.”

Dub Pub
Ranked #140 of 291 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Great pub with loads of TV's showing sports and good happy hour specials. Unfortunately the air conditioning was too cold for me so we could only stay for two drinks and left.

Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Okay , never know what you will get at this bar. Always something exciting going on. The bartenders are the best, the girls here know how to take care of customers and make great drinks. Been here on Thursday, Friday and a Monday night. Don't know about other nights but never a bad experience.

Food is typical bar food but good, maybe not if on a diet but who goes to a bar to diet!

Enjoy the atmosphere and have fun

Cheers

Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

Apparently they run hookers out of this place. A girl that looked to be underage was drinking and her "boyfriend" which I would classify as her pimp had her sitting seats away while she tried to get a date. Also the women's bathroom is completely disgusting. The toilets haven't been cleaned in weeks and it looks like someone wrote on blood on the poster in one of the stalls.
The bartenders are pleasant and the drinks are fine but for god sakes clean the place up.

1  Thank Boogie6868
Reviewed 12 January 2017

My wife and I went in for lunch. Named Dub Pub we thought Dublin, nope wrong! Dub as in U Dub. Anyway instead of finding an Irish Pub we found a sports bar. Her time was limited so we thought we would stay and try it. I ordered a Guinness. They only had it in cans. Oh well. We ordered a sampler platter and than a BLT each. I wasn't expecting much. Only one person out front to wait and serve. First off I was wrong on two account. The waiter was very efficient, and friendly. Not much of a crowd but still he kept moving. Second, the food was good and plentiful. Neither of us could finish after the sampler platter.
Overall a good lunch.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Dub Pub is a great local bar with pretty good bar food. Service has always been great and prices are reasonable.

Been to Dub Pub? Share your experiences!