“pretty standard pho”

Pho Express & Specialties
Ranked #141 of 289 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 22 June 2017

It was pretty empty when I was in, but service was attentive and the food was good. Nothing special, not a lot of flavour, but still plentiful and good enough. Note, at the time I visited they were not licenses for alcohol.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

Relatives of ours introduced us to one of their favorite restaurants, PHO Express, for lunch while we were on a visit to Kirkland. The food was amazingly good and prices were reasonable. This is nothing fancy and a local place. Pay at the counter when you are finished. It is located in a small strip mall with free parking. I would be a regular if I lived in Kirkland!

Reviewed 5 October 2015

Food (slim pork chops) prices has gone up and service has gone way down. It's a shame, but there are other places not too far where we can enjoy a great bowl of soup.

Reviewed 30 August 2015

We (my family of four) eat takeout from here once a week and have been for over a year. The food is splendid (the fresh shrimp and pork rolls with the peanut sauce are a staple) and the service is out of this world. Carol knows our regular order by heart and is just a sweetheart to the kids. We have tried about half the menu and it has all been tasty. Price is great and they have the food and staff to match.

Reviewed 1 April 2015

This place is at a convenient location in regards to my home and place of work so I frequent it often. The pho is fresh and tastes great and the bubble tea has yet to disappoint. My only complaints are that their spoons and bowls consistently smell like disinfectant and the attitudes of the servers could use a positive boost.