“Very good tonight”

Price range: USD 30 - USD 60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Lake Washington Blvd.
Description: Thank you for your patronage! We have had the pleasure of serving you for the last 9 years. From the many bottles of wine to the unmistakable happy hour views and delicious entrees, we wouldn't change a moment. We would like to inform you that our last day of service will be December 31, 2018. Thank you for your loyalty and support. We look forward to what the next year has in store for this one of a kind space. We encourage you to try our neighboring restaurant Beach Cafe when choosing to dine at Carillon Point in the future.
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We had a great experience tonight - good food, good view, and great service - thank you Sarah. Thanks to Emily and Bin at the Lake for encouraging us to come back after a prior less-than-stellar evening. My husband had wonderful fresh oysters. I loved the seafood risotto. Great selection of craft beers and wines. All was wonderful tonight and we appreciate it. Everyone has an off night - here's to many more great ones. Thank you!

Date of visit: July 2018
Brendan M, General Manager at Bin on the Lake Wine Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Hello,

I greatly appreciate you coming in for another visit. I am so happy you had a wonderful time and that Sarah took great care of you.
Also very pleased to hear you enjoyed some of the options on our summer menu!
I will make sure to pat Sarah on the back for a job well done.

Cant wait to see you again,

Brendan A. Myers
Restaurant Manager @ Bin On The Lake

Reviewed 26 July 2018

Four of us at at Bin on 7/24/18. The table overlooking the water and docks was great. Salads were very good but the rest of the meal went downhill from there. Service was very slow and when our entrees arrived they were lukewarm. The sweet corn ravioli appetizer was mediocre at best. Thick, tough, pasta with very little filling served on over cooked vegetables. The Ling Cod entree was poorly cooked and served on a bed of some thing black with nothing else on the plate A very unappetizing presentation. Seafood risotto was the best of the four entrees. The diver scallops were cooked ok ( not overcooked ) but again served on lukewarm overcooked vegetables.

Hello,

First and formost i want to apologize for the experience or lack of on your visit tonight. I take pride in our guest experience and want to ensure each and every guest leaves completly satisfied and WOWED at the amazing service, Tasty dishes, and skillfully paired wines, It deeply saddens me to hear that we failed you. If possible I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to speak with you more in-depth. If you wish my email is bmyers@destinationhotels.com and my cell phone number is 425.770.1084.

Again I appreciate the honest feedback as it helps me see through your eyes as a guest and shows me what we can do to be better. I plan on acting immediately with the feedback you've given us to ensure this isn't a reoccurring issue.

Brendan A. Myers
Restaurant Manager @ Bin On The Lake

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to dine! Our waitress was so eager to ensure that we enjoyed ourselves. She was a very interesting character...my girlfriend likened her to a female Dr Phil..lol...she made our dinner experience special. We had quite a wonderful time,the food was the highlight but she was very passionate about the chefs creations and her gratitude to work at this esablishment. You need to try the gnosh that comes with the salmon... she said the chef makes it by hand daily. She also said her bosses Brandon and jason work hard to paint her work environment a perfect balance of wonder and safety. She could've been quicker delivering my first drink but she took responsibility for it and was very attentive thereafter.

Date of visit: July 2018
chefriendy, Manager at Bin on the Lake Wine Bar & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Hello stiqs,

We appreciate you recent visit to Bin on the Lake. So happy that you enjoyed the Salmon and gnocchi dish as well as the service we provided. Please think of us again when you wish to dine on the shores of Lake Washington.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Service was great, food was great, only problem was the AC didn't seem to working and it was a scorcher that day. Waitress opened the windows for a nice breeze off of the lake which did the trick. Great views of lake Washington.

Hello michlun007,

Thank you for your recent visit to Bin on the Lake. We are sorry about the temperature of our restaurant during the time you dined with us. Happy to see that we resolved the situation to your satisfaction. Hoping you will keep us in mind for your dining needs in the future.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere! Loved the Black Codd! I would highly recommend this place. I will go back next time when I’m in Kirkland!

Hello John K.

We are grateful that you chose to dine with us in Bin on the Lake. Our chef will be thrilled that you enjoyed the Black Cod we are currently serving. You are very kind to recommend our establishment and we hope to have you as our guest in the near future.