“Great Value! My go to TO GO restaurant - Vegetarian Heaven - Turkish Coffee”
Review of Padria

Padria
Ranked #31 of 291 Restaurants in Kirkland
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 30 July 2016

I eat here at least once a week. I usually order TO GO, but occasionally I dine in. I am hooked on their Falafel Salad. My kids love their Gyros. They have a chicken Gyro too. I often order the Hummus, Baba Ganoush plate with Pita and olives. Their Tabuli is the best. Their rice with lentils is the perfect vegetarian protein plate. Everything I have tried here is fresh, flavorful and first rate.

The service is fast, friendly and the place in immaculate. There's a TV in the back, there's always something to watch if you're dining alone. It's also very accommodating for a group, just push some tables together. There are also a couple of seats outside. Yes, they server wine and beer.

They also serve Turkish Coffee. Real Turkish coffee in the pot they brew it in. If you haven't tried it, give it a shot. You'll end up here a lot more often than the Starbucks across the street!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

Very helpful and knowledgeable about their menu. Very good prices and tasty food.love their lamb gyro!

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

Wanted to try a new place to eat. I was just in the neighborhood and I had found parking right across the street. Great food!

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Kind service and best tasting food at very reasonable price Really feels like visiting a friend when I see Shaheen, the owner. She and her husband are so cool and treat their customers as friends and their staff. They are both lovely and I love going to Padria any chance I get. I've taken family and friends and everyone feels that they had a great time. My neice especially asked to go there couple days back

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Quality food, healthy food, super-friendly owner, eat in or take out, small and casual, moderately priced. Try the chicken souvlaki salad; it's my favorite.

Been to Padria? Share your experiences!