All reviews waffles chick fil room was clean outdoor pool hot breakfast special thanks seattle area the ground floor boiled eggs parking lot three nights medical center coffee maker enjoyed my stay nice breakfast front desk staff minute drive
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We used this as a home away from home for a visit to this gorgeous, lush city and our son and family!
I am in love with Seattle area <3
I will be going back again and again!
What a heaven for vaca, but I would fall into a black pit of depression if we lived they 24-7,365!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I am currently staying here with my bf. We needed something close to his work since he has been getting out late and going through traffic and it was a good time to have alone time. He reserved a room here because it was the cheapest in the area for one night. When I arrived, I was already disappointed in the lack of directions. Our room was downstairs (basically underground). I walked pass the registration and there were no signs anywhere about where the staircase was located. The only reason why I found is because my bf texted me about it. When I came into the room the first thing he said was “they have nothing!” Meaning, no DVD player, no HDTV capable of any streaming. The tv in the room had bad reception.... I felt like I was back in the 90s with how the channels looked. The bed is springy... and uncomfortable.... hence I’m writing this at 5:48 in the morning and I’ve been up since 3. The mini fridge is unsteady in its place and our food spilled trying to open the door as you have to pretty much force to open it. Cheapest in the area but still expensive for the actual worth of the room/ stay. I wouldn’t stay here if it was $50 a night.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

On a cold day, it was so nice to actually have water that was too hot. Nice big room. Clean. Comfortable beds, plenty of towels. Only downside: I'm a tea drinker and the coffee maker doesn't have the disposable baskets so all hot water tastes of old coffee. However, the lobby always has hot water, tea and cream and our room was nearby, so that was fine. The breakfast was average: cereal, yogurt, waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, juice, apples, bananas. Front desk was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2018

This appears to be an older hotel, they had a lot of work being done inside. The rooms are OK, bathrooms are super small, hot water is a joke, I took a shower with hot water only on and it was still not hot enough, and this was at 1:30 in the morning. The bed is a joke, you sit on it and you will feel yourself sinking almost to the floor, never have I seen such a soft bed, you try to lay towards the edge and you roll to the middle. Trying to get out of this soft bed is a fun task. This cost us $111 a night and I know Motel 6 would have been better and cheaper across the street, never again will I stay here.

Room tip: Get a main floor room, there are room sin the basement and upstairs, and there is no elevator.
Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Was in Bothell visiting friends and needed a place to stay as the planned AirBnB did not work out. (Story for another time). Was able to get a room on the ground floor for 2 nights, which was very comfortable and clean. Good, hot breakfast in the mornings. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would recommend this hotel and will stay here again the next time I am in town. Thank you!

Date of stay: January 2018