“Delicious Seafood! ”

Duke's Chowder House Kent Station
Reserve with OpenTable
Duke's Chowder House Kent Station is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 356 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

My friend took me to Duke's Chowder House while visiting Seattle. Everything was delicious!! I opted for the Crab Stuffed Halibut. The crab stuffing was perfectly seasoned. And the lemon cream sauce was a great compliment. The bread was fresh and hot. And Monday nights, wines by the bottle are half price! I will definitely ask to go back next time I'm in town!

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This restaurant is well presented and is actually quite quaint considering it is a chain and in a large mall. The food has some nice twists and the clam chowder was a excellent. The lemon butter was a nice addition to the shrimp and the card cakes are stuffed with crab meat.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Family popped in here late one afternoon for a quick bite before a movie at the adjacent AMC. There were plenty of good selection for everyone from grandma to teen boys. The coconut shrimp was yummy and the others enjoyed the crab cakes. Service was a bit spotty, but good, and the waiter was patient with the teenage ordering angst. The family likes the chowder, Duke's is always good. Not being a fish eater, I still had sufficient choices and one teen enjoyed a hamburger.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Great food and clean restaurant. A little pricey. Evening happy hour is a good time to have some late night dinner and a drink.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I guess I like to keep the bar high.. when I think Dukes I think Waikiki. There's a place that's classy.. this Dukes, what can I say.. it's Kent.

Been to Duke's Chowder House Kent Station? Share your experiences!