“noisy”

Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Food is wonderful but impossible to have a conversation as it's a very noisy restaurant. I would return but probably not on a busy Sunday.....

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We arrived at 11.45 AM on a week day, restaurant had open tables. Which we were glad. We each had their 1/2 sandwich and salad/soup. Soup was delicious home made. We didn't like the sandwich because of the hard chewy roll it was served on. Very hard to eat. Also they don't serve anymore a variety of breads in bread basket. They do bake delicious breads, let us sample them again.. Will still eat at this bakery in Kent.

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

My husband, daughter and I were looking for a place to eat breakfast. We arrived a little after 11 o'clock and were informed that they were no longer serving breakfast. We should have left then, but decided to stay since we were already there. My daughter ordered the lox and bagel, but were out of bagels.....if you have bagels on your lunch menu, you should have them available. I ordered a half sandwich and a side salad. When my food came, I had soup instead of salad. I waited for our server to come back, but had to wave her down and inform her that I had ordered a salad, not soup. She walks away and then I had to stop her to make sure she knows what kind of dressing on my salad. She rudely tells me...just give me a minute and I will take care of it. Really??? So, she brings the plate back with the salad thrown on the plate. The food is ok, but it is way overpriced for the quality. We get our check and we use our Discover card. Our server came back and said that they don't take Discover. That's fine, so my husband asks her to wait a minute to get another card and she walks away!! The service here is terrible, the food is overpriced and it is very noisy in there. I would not return and don't recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank Zoogirl13
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Wonderful options for breakfast abound. Florentine eggs Benedict brought a smile to my face and satisfaction to my tummy. My guests enjoyed omelettes. However, conversation is almost impossible. Installing a noise-cancelling ceiling would enhance this restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 2Sisters2014
Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Went there once with kids. The service is snail slow, really hard on the young kids. The food is banal. Meh... Never returned, and do not regret it.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Wild Wheat Bakery Cafe & Restaurant? Share your experiences!