“DRY FOOD”

Add it.
Buck's Teriyaki
Ranked #110 of 356 Restaurants in Kent
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This used to be the best teriyaki around about 7 years ago. The originals owners sold and the family that runs it now is terrible! They are rude and the food has gone waaaaay down hill. We have quit going here because the chicken was dry and the veggies over cooked. In addition, the owners are rude...they yell at their customers all the time. One time the daughter was being friendly and nice and the mother yelled at her for doing so. Lots of other teriyaki in Kent, no reason to go here any longer.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We came here for dinner and really enjoyed our meal. The chicken Katsu, egg flower soup and Las Vegas roll were all very flavorful. The service is fast and the staff are very friendly.

Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

My wife and I routinely come to Buck's Teriyaki for dinner after work and have yet to have a bad experience. The teriyaki, Chinese, soups and sushi are consistently really good. It is amazing that they can do so many different cuisines so well.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

If I want teriyaki, I go to Buck's! They are always friendly, and the food is good. Good portions, too. I get take-out perhaps once a month, for the last 5 or 6 years. Right across the street from the Post Office.

Reviewed 30 January 2016

I always get the chicken breast teriyaki huge portions and great flavor, comes with salad and rice, the salad dressing is awesome.

Been to Buck's Teriyaki? Share your experiences!