“Good Beer & Food”

Airways Bistro
Ranked #21 of 344 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

First time here, stopping for lunch and to try out the beer. Not a big food menu but a nice selection and since it was lunch I chose the Grilled Cheese with Tomato Basil Soup. Both were really good but I could have used a bigger cup of the soup. For beer I decided on their Curbside Porter (Porter being my favorite go-to beer) and it was the best I have had this year. Smooth, creme feel and did not get bitter as you drank it down. Very friendly staff and clean but a bit sterile looking.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Came here to try something new with my brothers looking for a tall IPA and food. The waitress was all about what was good, what was most ordered and as well as her favorite on the menu. We appreciated her help! The pretzels and fingerlings were on the happy hour menu, both were good my favorite was the fingerling potatoes.. my burger was ok not great, however the truffle fries are pretty good. The other plates ordered were seemingly delish as nothing was left on the plates.. glad we tried!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Fantastic range of beers, ales, stouts and seasonal specials as well as a juicy good burger. They le you try anything on tap first and work with you to find tastes you like. Felt right at home, even though it was my first time and was alone that night.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Came in to celebrate the life of a good friend, we just walked in without a reservation and there was 13 of us. Service was super great, we stayed for a couple of hours. The food was very delicious. We pretty much sampled everything on their menu!!!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Airways bistro in downtown Kent offers about 12 varieties of their brew and other breweries on a daily basis. Their food options tend more toward a gastro pub with flatbreads. The daily soup is usually excellent and usually gone early, so don't be surprised if they run out. They have expanded, so there is more inside seating for later in the year.

Been to Airways Bistro? Share your experiences!