“Tasty food, large combo plate”

Osaka Teriyaki and Sushi
Ranked #19 of 250 Restaurants in Kennewick
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the combo plate of some teriyaki and sweet and sour. A small place but very tasty food. Atmosphere was ok, service was good and food was tasty and reasonable too.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

Good teriyaki and sushi. A little bit pricey for some items but quality and service make it worth it.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

We were driving through on our way to davenport, wa. from boise, Id. I HAD to have sushi, so I googled this place, called in an order, and picked it up along the way. Less than $20 for a tuna roll and a salmon roll! Super fresh and decent sized rolls! I absolutely loved it. If you want sushi in the tri-cities, definitely stop here! Yum!!!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

This was across the street from our hotel so was delighted until we walked in. The restaurant was dirty and flies were all over.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Great place for a variety of dishes. Sushi, bento, teriyaki. Best hot n sour soup I've had. Good beer and wine selection. Good deals on their lunch menu. Friendly staff with great service.