All reviews full kitchen front desk great breakfast kitchenette apt
Reviewed 27 December 2017

It was actually a large studio apt with full kitchen. For only $49 I told my husband to go back down to the office to make sure we weren't in a higher priced room. Decor is kind of dated, but so what? We slept extremely well. Room heater had a thermostat, not just on/off. Much better than average breakfast in a nice breakfast room. Another nicety- intelligible English-speaking mgmt. There are some weekly and monthly renters on the 1st story, but NO WORRIES. I could tell they were drug-free, working class people, owner said they were construction guys on the new big projects, and he had ZERO tolerance for druggie drama in his motel. Great mgmt, super bargain.

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ost9
Jazz B, Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post a great review of our hotel, we are happy to hear that you found our newly renovated rooms to be affordable, clean and comfortable. All of our staff members like to make our guests’ stay as enjoyable and stress free as possible. I will be sure to pass along your kinds words to all of our staff members and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Kennewick.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

Great hotel! Rooms are clean, beds are really comfy, bathrooms are oclean. Very cheap! Great breakfast! Staffs are nice and helpful. We stayed here for almost a week & the full kitchenette in the rooms made our stay better.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Shan P

Thank you for your kind review, I will make sure to pass this along to our staff! We do try and deliver a good experience to each guest that comes to stay with us no matter the circumstances, and We love to hear that our full kitchenette met you needs! Hope to see you in the future

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This only cost pennies compared to other places I have stayed on this trip.

The hotel was clean, the bed comfortable, and the staff were friendly.

For the money, no complaints - even the area had enough bars and restaurants to walk too. A pleasant stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank DominicHill
Jazz B, General Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Thank you for staying with us and for posting your review! We are very proud of our guest rooms and there cleanliness, and guests like you who pay attention to detail make all our hard work worthwhile. Be assured I will share your great comments with our staff. We are delighted to have earned your loyalty and assure you that we will continue to earn it with every visit. Thanks again.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We had reservations to stay here. I was told the rooms had been updated 3 months ago. I asked to see the room before checking in and I am glad i did. The room was very very plain and did not look like it had been updated in 20 years. No bedspread. Old love seat for seating. Table with 2 chairs for eating (small square). Nothing on the walls. It looked like what I see on TV as a flop house. Skip this place.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jazz B, Front Office Manager at Kennewick Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

We apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. We strive to always give each guest a relaxing stay with us. I will definitely be looking into this matter. We hope that you will give us a second chance to show you one of are remolded rooms. We hope you have good travels in the future!

Reviewed 27 March 2017

I stayed back at this hotel in 2013, it was clean, spacious and nothing fancy. A clean room to crash the night. Now coming back, Wow, they redid the rooms and they are really nice. They redid everything, it looks nothing like before. Amazing beds still, beautiful room and bathroom designs. Props to the hotel on this fantastic new look! Will be back again!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us! I will share your comments with our staff, who will be as delighted as I am that your visit went so well. We strive to give great service and provide excellent room quality. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and will look forward to your next visit. Thank you again