“Yummy and Different!”
Review of Daddy's Donuts

Daddy's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Kenmore
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We hit the food truck at the Bothell Block Party and Brewfest last weekend. We had the Coco-Loco and they were great!!! Love the little doughnuts!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

I took my granddaughters for Daddy's donuts after school today, and they were very delighted! Daddy makes fresh mini donuts and puts them in a cup with wonderful toppings. The girls chose Confetti Eddies, which are covered with cinnamon sugar and served with whipped cream and mini M & Ms. They also make great espresso drinks!

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Trying to do something fun with my wife and daughter after dinner and had heard about this place. Small, family owned shop that has great prices, amazing doughnuts and very nice owners. I don't generally review a place after one visit but this place deserves it. Basically doughnut sundaes or you can get them plain. So good. We will be back!

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

I have visited twice and both times were great. The owner is friendly and helpful and the donuts are delicious!!!

I like to get the cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar. My husband loves the Bavarian creme donut sundae.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

Saturday there was a special on the mini donuts covered with whipped cream and chocolate sauce ala Bavarian Creme. Great taste - unfortunately for me, my grandchildren and wife enjoyed it as much as I did!