“Good simple pub food and great beer”

192 Brewing Company
Ranked #2 of 37 Restaurants in Kenmore
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Reviewed 30 September 2015

They have great beer choices here for everyone's taste. For the wine drinker, you'll find something good here too. They mastered keeping the food menu simple and good tasting. It is not fine dining but no brew pub is around here. In Kenmore this is one of your better choices for food and drink.

1  Thank Dwight T

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Great place to sit outside with their fire pits even in the winter. Lots of seating, draws the biking crowd and they have good entertainment.

I find them to be overpriced on their wines. I couldn't believe what I paid for a glass of white wine.

Food was decent but like everywhere they are spicing things up so much I can't eat them.

Staff is great, place is clean

They need one more bathroom though

Reviewed 15 August 2015

Mediocre sandwiches and bad beer (out of 4 beers we tasted, couldn't find any that were drinkable.) Settled for a house red which was $9/glass out of $10 bottle of wine. Staff was mediocre - ordered 2 sandwiches and only got 1 order right. Food was barely edible. Setting is loud warehouse, must self order at bar, little service. $65 for a mediocre sandwich and 2 glasses of wine per couple: Ouch!

Reviewed 23 July 2015

The final stop on our cycling pub hop where we had an excellent couple of pints. Lots of cyclists and a nice outdoor seating area.

Reviewed 20 July 2015

My sister and I recently ran along trails from her new house to this taproom. What a lovely idea... a brewery and taproom alongside a trail!
I was told that this site used to be a nursery, which makes sense. There are several plant "installations" mixed in with the tables, chairs, and fire pits. These is also an outdoor stage - there was an announcer running a trivia game the evening we were there, but they also host live music some nights.
We tried all 4 IPAs that were on tap, and they were all pretty good. I wouldn't say that I was blown away by any of them, but they were decently hoppy.
We didn't eat, but the nachos looked really good. (I'll be bringing my husband, a nacho afficionado, back to try those! He will also enjoy the pool tables that I saw inside the storage-building-type structure which houses customers when the weather isn't so nice.)
We'll probably be back to 192 Brewing!
One note: this establishment is dog friendly, which many customers were taking advantage of, so if you don't appreciate dogs, this may not be the place for you.