“Not much to look at, but great food.”
Review of The Tides

The Tides
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Hoodsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017

It doesn't look like much from the outside, but it's worth the stop. It doesn't matter what I've ordered from the menu, it's all been very good. My favorite is biscuits and gravy for breakfast, their fish and chips are great as are all of their burgers.

2  Thank hcgrammy

Reviewed 28 June 2017

This is kind of a local hole in the wall place! The food was great. The blueberry pancake I ordered was wonderful! Cooked just right and loaded with blueberries!

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We traveled from California around the Olympic peninsula and stopped here for lunch. Quick pleasant service and food came out quickly and hot. Excellent batter lightly around fresh tasty light fish. The special fried oyster sandwich had a delicious concoction of bacon Swiss cheese coleslaw and seasoning The oysters were fresh and also very well done with a light batter..

Reviewed 19 April 2017

Love coming here every summer. Always look forward to eating at the Tides cafe. Good home style eats. Great service.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

The food was very good and the staff were very friendly. I really enjoyed the fried oyster sandwich. We were the last customers of the day and the staff did everything to get us food quickly, but did not rush us at all. I believe the fryer oil was cold which resulted in soggy fries. Cleanliness could use some work, but it wasn't unacceptable. Good cheap eats, plenty of food, and friendly staff. I would certainly give them another visit when we tour the Hood Canal again.