“Grease pit”

The Tides
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Hoodsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

Smells greasy when you walk in...food seems great but the oil they fried everything in needed changing. Cute place otherwise. Locals n such.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Redneck ambiance .Breakfasts are popular at the Tides. Lunch is good ,too . Fish n chips , burgers , salads are all good . .

Reviewed 13 November 2016

This place is your basic diner, but the giant pancake stuffed with blueberries and bacon was superb. I had come hoping to try the oyster hashbrowns but they had run out of oysters that day. Service was average.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We looked for miles for a place to have breakfast on our way to the ferry at Port Angeles and low and behold we came across The Tides.

I have a process I go through to pick a restaurant I've not been to. At least 6 cars in the parking lots no saggy roof and friendly staff when I walk in. Meet all three and I know I have a winner.

The food was outstanding and more than one person should be allowed to eat at one setting.

Certainly worth the stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Seafood by the tides. Lovely view, great service. Staff friendly and shopping nearby. Cant havve a bad day in Hoodport.