“Decadent stuffed pancake big as a large pizza”
Review of The Tides

The Tides
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Hoodsport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 November 2016

This place is your basic diner, but the giant pancake stuffed with blueberries and bacon was superb. I had come hoping to try the oyster hashbrowns but they had run out of oysters that day. Service was average.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

We looked for miles for a place to have breakfast on our way to the ferry at Port Angeles and low and behold we came across The Tides.

I have a process I go through to pick a restaurant I've not been to. At least 6 cars in the parking lots no saggy roof and friendly staff when I walk in. Meet all three and I know I have a winner.

The food was outstanding and more than one person should be allowed to eat at one setting.

Certainly worth the stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed 30 October 2016

Seafood by the tides. Lovely view, great service. Staff friendly and shopping nearby. Cant havve a bad day in Hoodport.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

We stopped in for brunch on a busy Sunday morning. We picked the place because of it's high ratings, but the number of cars in the parking lot should have been another clue.

The kitchen was backed up with the heavy traffic, but the food was absolutely worth the wait. I loved the oyster browns that I ordered and my wife devoured the crab benedict with gusto. It's easily some of the best brunch food I've ever had.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

There are not a whole lot of choices in Hoodsport. Luckily, this place is pretty decent.

We come up here to dive and each time we do, we typically stop here.

The food is decent, the staff is friendly and on the ball. The food portions are good and a pretty good price.

The building is old and in need of some pretty serious repairs and updates, but it is a good place to come overall.

1  Thank Bryan K