“Enjoy”

The Gourmet Burger Shop
Ranked #3 of 124 Restaurants in Gig Harbor
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

Pretty good burgers. The shoe lace fries with the basil katchup is my favorite. The shakes are also worth getting. Parking is limited fyi

1  Thank Komsing P

Reviewed 2 June 2016

overrated...for the price...better burgers elsewhere...not really for kids...maybe a one time experience

Reviewed 31 May 2016

We wanted to try a new, before movie night dinner spot and were in the mood for burgers. GBS really delivered. Friendly staff and a great selection of amazing burgers. Their selection of classic sodas is unmatched. They had 8 or so local beers on tap and the peanut butter and banana milkshake was a hit with the whole family.
We will be back.

Reviewed 17 May 2016 via mobile

A friend had commented about this place on his Facebook page and posted a picture. Looked so good I knew that we had to try it if we were ever in the area. Had to do a trip to Tacoma so decided to give them a try.
Loved it. I hade the Mushroom Swiss with onion rings and my husband had the gorgenzol with the herb fries. It was so good and the service was wonderful. We are already trying to think of a reason to be in the area again.

Reviewed 5 May 2016

I was actually hoping, being a "Gourmet" Burger Shop this place would have outstanding veggie burger options. They have one option: a fried potatoes pesto burger. I'm sorry, but starch on starch does not a gratifying meal make. Especially when paying over $12! I've heard meat eaters also complain about the prices. It is a cute place, and I like the idea of it-but how about a little protein in my veggie burger? Also, one day I was starving and went through the drive through to get french fries. I thought I'd try the shoestring fries with garlic. The garlic was plentiful and perfectly done, however the fries where so thin, and burnt that they tasted like charcoal match sticks. They too were vastly over priced, and I waited 15 minutes for them. Sorry Gourmet Burger-2 strikes and I'm quitting the game.