• Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreat roombreakfast basketrialto beachcedar suiteyogurtpocahontas roomla pushhoh rainforestolympic peninsulamain roomother guestsnext morningshort drivecape flatterynice breakfastsitting areafront porch
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The location of the lodge could not be more perfect, on the roadway to Rialto beach, hidden away in beautiful rain forest. You immediately feel home entering the gorgeously decorated public space of the lodge, which includes a fire place, couches, blankets, games books and a bar with hot drinks to warm you up after a long walk on the beach. The rooms all have their individual theme, I loved the decor, super comfy beds and breakfast basket provided. Our host Marcy was so welcoming and her dog Carlos will greet you happily at the entrance and be your personal guide to explore the beautiful trail around the property. If you need a place to relax, recharge and feel the magic of the Pacific Northwest, this is the perfect place to stay !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
ManitouLodge, Manager at Manitou Lodge Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you, Thabea ! It was so wonderful to meet you. We hope you can find time to visit again....you are not that far away !

Reviewed 31 March 2018

My daughter and I stayed at the Manitou Lodge for one night only. What a beautiful place! We arrived later than expected to find the entire place bathed in soft lights, with quiet music playing and a personal note and key for us. Our room, the Guadalupe, had a king bed and a twin. It was beautiful and cozy. Outside our door, on the balcony, was our own private sitting area with a table and chairs, microwave, small refrigerator, coffee machine, toaster, and the refrigerator already supplied with our breakfast items. The lodge is beautiful, with so many tables, couches, reading/writing nooks, water, coffee, tea waiting downstairs as well. There is also a small area where local artists sell their crafts. I bought a wooden raven in the NW Native style. The manager found me in the morning; she is delightful. We talked for a bit about the area and she told me of some places to be sure to visit - which we did. My daughter and I had a leisurely breakfast, wishing we could stay longer. The property also has a couple of cabins for rent along with fully furnished campsites for summer use. This was a beautiful lodge, with 4 (I think) rooms to stay in. It looked like a mountain lodge out of a fairy tale. I thoroughly enjoyed our stay and if I'm fortunate to return to the Washington peninsula, I'd love to return to the Manitou Lodge again. It is about 9 miles into the town of Forks, where my daughter and I had a late dinner before returning to the lodge for the night. We really enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: Room have a different configuration of beds to accommodate different groups. 2 larger cabins, too.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ManitouLodge, Manager at Manitou Lodge Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you, Sue, for the kind review. We are so glad you found us. One night is never enough; there is so much to do in the area. I hope to see you and your daughter again soon. Hope the thesis went well!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We have chosen Manitou twice now for a winter getaway. We live a few hours away and the peace and beauty of this area is just as amazing in winter. The lodge is lovely. Marcy is wonderful. So close to Realto Beach for wild and beautiful beach walks. love it..

Room Tip: wide range; cottage, lodge room, camp platform,...
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 February 2018

We stayed one night at the Manitou Lodge and had a lovely time. The manager at check-in was very nice and friendly and gave out her direct number if we needed anything. Our room (Eagle) was in one of the cabins and while small, it was cozy, clean, and with attractive decor. The bed was very comfortable and I woke up with zero back pain, which is rare for me. It is also in a wooded setting and therefore incredibly quiet. The only down-side is that the shower stall is small (it's a standard stall size) for my 6'2" linebacker sized boyfriend. It worked just fine for me. Breakfast was in our fridge in the room, which allowed us to eat whenver we wanted. It was simple but tasty. Also, Carlos the BnB dog is just adorable and friendly and waved at our dogs through the glass door. We will definitely return when we're in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Lynne M, Owner at Manitou Lodge Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Love that your rating for back pain was a zero, but your rating for enjoyment was a five!!! It is wonderfully tranquil out here, isn’t it?!!

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Marcy is amazing! Very friendly and helpful when looking for more things to do around town. We visited the HOH Rainforest and went hiking most of the day. The rooms & atmosphere there is amazing. So relaxing, its like you've walked thru to another world. The common area in the lodge is awesome, couches, dinning table, fireplace, lots of games, books, etc. This is always our first choice of place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
ManitouLodge, Manager at Manitou Lodge Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Thank you, Charlotte, for the kind review! We are so happy you enjoy the Manitou Lodge and look forward to your next visit.