“Good food, generous portion”
Review of Indochine Seafood & Satay Bar - CLOSED

Indochine Seafood & Satay Bar
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 April 2017

The atmosphere here is a bit on the very dark and tired side, But, the food was good and the staff very observant and pro-active. They had a couple of other tables of 12 so our group of 9 almost wasn't able to get a reservation, but luckily they accommodated us. I had the Panang curry with chicken. The sauce was good but the amount of chicken was on the light side. It was served over green beans, which I wasn't expecting. Several others had the Pad Thai and commented that it was good.

Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

I've tried twice to write something but it just felt too mean. There was a "name change ". This should have been a huge clue. The food is a miserable attempt at Thai, a high school cooking class would likely do better. Even the jasmine tea was bad. The service was at best indifferent. Just not a good option.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

We eat a lot of Thai food. I was excited to try this place because their menu looked amazing. But I have to say I was let down. My husband had the ginger chili chicken and asked for 4 stars, it had NO stars, I can't do spicy and I ate a bunch of it. My food was bland and our friends were just so/so. But the thing that let us down the most were the fresh rolls. We got the tofu fresh rolls as we do at every Thai place we go to and this is the first time in my 40+ years that I got oily tiny pieces of tofu COOKED (not fried but cooked) with onions and still warm in the roll, which consisted of just the rice wrapper, the weird oily cooked tofu and a tiny bit of Thai basil. Will not be going back.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

They have their own twist. rather than straight Thai, Vietnamese, Cambodian or Laotian they combine flavors and spices, also with a French flair (some were (French Colonies) and use bits of this cuisine as well

Reviewed 19 May 2016

This place takes you to Thailand. They brought carved wooden decorations and their seating arrangements is partially seated on te floor over cushions. Serene ambiance. They also have regular tables and chairs. The food was amazing. Deep flavors that melt in your mouth, they use a lot of lemon grass which I love. I've been to Thailand recently and this place really do cook as if you were in their country. Try to go with several people to order a bunch of dishes to share so you get the chance to try it all. Great ice-cream too.