“Great seafood & great prices”
Review of McGrath's Fish House - CLOSED

McGrath's Fish House
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Fed my family of 7 big eaters lunch with appetizers for under $100. The cod father sandwich with soup was the most popular with our group. I had the crab, artichoke & cheese sandwich and fisherman's stew and was blown away. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Service was great as well.

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

I stopped here hoping to try the seafood, but was very disappointed. After walking in I wasn't greeted since there was no staff & the entrance. A few mins went by before 2 waitresses coming off shift greeted me & found the front staff person. It wasn't busy(should've been my first clue). There wasn't a table ready in the nearly empty resturaunt & I ended up walking out to go to another place. The Black Angus across the street was much more welcoming. Don't waste your time here.

1  Thank Sk0jN32
Reviewed 3 May 2017

First night in Seattle and really like this Federal Way, but this restaurant had us wanting much more. Quantity was fine, but my fish tasted like bacon. The veggies were not on point and it was just weird. The place was near empty, should have been a sign but it is called a fish house and it is Seattle. So, will not go back here and will not recommend. Started out with a waitress that was great and then had to leave, and was replaced with a nice one but she did not know simple answers to questions and stuff was delivered incomplete.

Reviewed 23 April 2017

This place has great seafood. The menu is very big. The salads amazing. This is the first place I've had a "Captains Platter" and it had crab legs with it. This is a great place to satisfy seafood cravings! They also have steaks and other things.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 11 April 2017

It's been a while since we dined at McGrath's in Federal Way. The food was good, as expected. We went mid-week, and were quite disappointed with the service. Not typical for McGrath's, as the service has been excellent in the past. Not sure what's up, but we were disappointed.

Date of visit: April 2017