“Not worth a repeat visit”
Review of Thai Valley

Ranked #184 of 465 Restaurants in Everett
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 19 April 2017

We chose Thai Valley for an 11:30am business lunch based on its location. The restaurant is situated in a strip mall with at least 6 other fast food establishments. While a reservation isn’t needed to eat there it would be nice if one could be made to park because I had to make 4 circuits before a parking spot opened up.

Our meals came with a cup of soup; the tepid chicken broth with macaroni and some spices wasn’t bad, just nondescript, so I did not go beyond the first taste. Next, I had the BBQ half chicken marinated in Thai spices. Unfortunately, the chicken was quite dry and not very spicy. My dining companion ordered a chicken and vegetable stir-fry that she didn’t finish. While I’m not a big fan of Thai food, this place definitely missed the mark and I won’t come back.

Reviewed 28 August 2016

Lunch for three was $9.95 each from the lunch menu. You choose your spice from 0-5.

It is very busy at lunch due to the local businesses in the area, yet it was easy to have and hear the conversation. There are several other restaurants in this strip mail, thus parking can really be a challenge coming during the peak of the lunch hour.

One option is their set lunch menu, which will get you in and out quickly. There are, however, many other items to choose from on the main menu.

Lunch Sets - (Available until 3 PM)
Every lunch set comes with Pad Thai, Geaw Tod, Jasmine rice,
and your choice of entrée listed below $9.95
(Substitute Beef $2.00: Prawns add $2.00: Seafood adds $3.00)

Lunch Set 1
Cashew Nut Chicken
Stir-fried chicken, cashew nut, onion, bell pepper, carrot, celery, snow pea, and mushroom

Lunch Set 2
Chicken Red Curry
Sweet basil, bamboo shoots, and bell pepper in coconut milk with red curry paste

Lunch Set 3
Pork Basil
Minced pork, sweet basil, green bean, and bell pepper

Lunch Set 4
Chicken Pra Ram Lhong Song
Sautéed spinach and bean sprouts topped with peanut sauce

Lunch Set 5
Tofu Pad Phak
Sautéed cabbage, broccoli, snow pea, green bean, celery, carrot, mushroom, and bean sprout

Lunch Set 6
Pork Sweet and Sour
Cucumber, tomato, onion, pineapple, carrot, andbell pepper in tangy, sweet, and sour sauce

Lunch Set 7
Beef in Oyster sauce
Stir-fried oyster sauce with broccoli, mushroom, onion, carrot, and bell pepper

Lunch Set 8
Chicken Ginger
Stir-fried ginger, onion, mushroom, carrot, bell pepper, and baby corn

Hours:
Wednesday 10:30AM–9PM
Thursday 10:30AM–9PM
Friday 10:30AM–9:30PM

Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

Last night we went out to dinner at Thai Valley with our son and daughter-in-law. It was a great meal for all. My wife had chicken and vegetables and shared some as well as some rice with me. I had a yum gain salad which was very tasty, but a little small. My son had a spicy pork dish which he loved. He asked for "4" on the spicy scale of one to
five and it was hot! My daughter-in-law had coconut soup and a Thai coffee both of which she liked very much. The ambience is very nice and the service was very good. We have eaten there before and will go again I'm sure even though it is out on the edge of town by Boeing.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

I've been to this restaurant at least 20 times, but I've only ordered chicken pad thai. I must say, compared to other places I've tried, it is excellent. It is always hot, tasty, and full of chicken. When you order "to go", the amount of food you get is usually enough for two meals, which is a bonus. There seems to be plenty of seating at this restaurant, and it is only "super busy" during lunch. I've never had to sit around and wait for a table. The servers all seem polite and friendly.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Having recently returned from Bangkok, I thought this restaurant was really good. On the recommendation of a colleague we went for a quick lunch. I had the red curry and what came out was a huge plate of food that immediately took me back to South East Asia. Very nice and fair value.

On the downside I would have to say the place was a bit lacking in atmosphere, and while the service was good, it wasn't enthusiastic. If you're in the area I would recommend you try it out.

Been to Thai Valley? Share your experiences!