“Best Thai I've found in Everett”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bhu-Ping Thai Cuisine
Ranked #47 of 467 Restaurants in Everett
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 14 March 2017

We moved to north Everett about 3 years ago, and tried a bunch of Thai restaurants with disappointing results. We ordered delivery last night for the fist time from Bhu-Ping last night and were so happy to FINALLY find awesome Thai food near us! The Phad Thai was perfect, massuman lamb was amazing, and thai pulled pork was delicious. Definitely our new go-to thai joint.

I have not eaten inside the establishment, but look forward to experiencing that :)

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

My only complaint was the portions were smaller then normal. My son and I were still hungry after our meal. He was disappointed in the Thai ice tea.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We had a wonderful lunch in this sweet little place. The beer cellar was a major FIND.
Beautiful craft brews......did some of my Christmas shopping there.
We needed a gathering place for a visit and we felt welcomed here. The table over was having a small party. It was a beautiful setting with excellent food.
Green curry was off the hook.

Reviewed 24 December 2016

We were looking for a great Thai restaurant up north after Yupa closed her place in Everett. This place definitely filled the void. The curries are thick the way they're supposed to be, and great tasting. In fact, all the food tastes amazing - fresh and great depth of flavor. They have very extensive wine and beer lists which seems kind of unusual for a Thai place, but I'm not complaining.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

I recommend the Garlic entree with chicken (they let you choose your meat). The chicken was well cooked with lots of perfectly cooked onions, broccoli, and carrots. The sauce was delicious garlicy but not overpowering. It came with a nice portion of white rice. I thought it was the perfect amount of food.

Additionally, this place has a surprisingly good collection of beers.

Been to Bhu-Ping Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!