“A bit skimpy on the vegetables and proteins”
Review of Ruen Thai

Ruen Thai
Ranked #126 of 466 Restaurants in Everett
Reviewed 12 June 2018

My husband and I were in town for business and ordered dinner to be delivered from Ruen Thai. We got a variety so we could have leftovers and had the fresh shrimp spring rolls, cashew chicken, pad thai with prawns, and satay chicken. We both though the fresh shrimp spring rolls and satay chicken were quite good and flavorful. The Pad Thai and the cashew chicken were just average. The Pad Thai had just a few small prawns, no peanut, and no vegetables - just a lot of noodles. The cashew chicken was a bit skimpy on the cashews and vegetables. The flavors work but skimping on the proteins and vegetables made these dishes nothing exceptional. The meal came with soup, which we didn't eat as it looked a bit greasy as well as some limp salads we skipped as well. I'd go back for the satay and spring rolls perhaps but that would be all - Note to the proprietor: Freshness is key to great Thai food - you need more vegetables and proteins in your dishes!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

I stopped here for lunch and was unfortunately disappointed. The chicken wings were ok although the sauce was excellent. I had Pad Thai which was too gummy and stuck together too much. The flavor was pretty normal. I probably will try some other place before coming back here.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We've never been disappointed at this very clean and comfortable, family-run restaurant. We typically do takeout and they are prompt and accurate when they say the food will be ready.

1  Thank BentTadpole
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Lots of Thai places around but this one is really good. The combo plates are excellent with a great selection. The prices are very good and the service is excellent. I'll be back for sure. Lots of parking too.

1  Thank GenotheViking
Reviewed 17 December 2014 via mobile

I stop by this place after school because I miss Thai food. The server was super nice. Great food with affordable price. Love their free soup and salad.

Been to Ruen Thai? Share your experiences!