“Sports theme Tiki Bar”

A Very Taki Tiki Bar and Grill
Ranked #23 of 147 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

On main Street in Edmonds WA. Close to the ocean.Food is very good with good size portions. Friendly service and great atmosphere. Check it out for a fun time and good food...

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Nice drink menu, started with that. Manila clams were perfect. Wedge salad - awful. Supposed to be blue cheese, but they use ranch and there's exactly zero blue cheese. But the salad was covered with those awful tiny shrimp. The teriyaki salmon was fine, but the frozen reheated veggies were so bland and the carrots chewy. Service was great, attentive and fast. With tip $80 for two for lunch. So overall not impressed and won't be back.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Locals hang out here a lot. Family friendly and sports oriented. Kinda looks like a nice tavern. Super friendly bartenders and attractive, attentive waitresses. Food is very good with generous portions. They have live music on occasion. I like the fact that the owner works the floor and is engaged with his customers.
Go there and bring the kids.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

This place coughs my attention while driving through Edmonds with its thatched umbrellas and outdoor seating. I enjoy tropical so we decided to have our late lunch here. Nicely decked out tropic theme and a variety of tasty looking, different selections. My wife had the Croissant Turkey Sandwich, which she loved. I enjoyed my Cordon Bleu Hamburger, also served on a croissant. Our server was very nice, but was the only one we saw out front. The place started picking up customers and so his attention was quite divided. We didn't get any refills on our water, and he did get my order wrong, bringing out a totally different burger. He was apologetic and got me my order fairly quickly and gave it to me on the house. Overall it was still a nice experience, it looks like a fun place, and we'd come back next time we're in town.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

go there early to beat the crowds, good food, in a small town with alot of walking trails, and parks near the water