“Out of the way but worth finding!”
Review of Caravan Kebab

Caravan Kebab
Ranked #31 of 136 Restaurants in Edmonds
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Finding this place is a bit of a challenge but definitely worth the effort. The food is very good and authentic and spiced correctly. A good selection tops the offerings and everything that can be is made fresh when ordered. And very reasonable. I will be back!

Reviewed 5 May 2017

I recommend this restaurant to all. Variety, excellent presentation and friendly service are the norm at Caravan Kebab.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Fortunately we had reservations because Caravan Kabab is popular, with good reason. The atmosphere is welcoming and the food is exceptional. Shahzad Raja, the owner, makes sure everyone is enjoys the food prepared from family recipes. It is located in Firdale Village with easy parking. Our party of four all enjoyed the quality Mediterranean cuisine and friendly service. We will be back.

Reviewed 13 January 2017

We went to this restaurant with friends who live in Seattle. They had been there before and liked it. It was decorated with a lot of items from other countries and there were a lot of Mediterranean choices on the menu to match. I had a very delicious Persian salad that included spinach, cucumbers, feta cheese, and pomegranate. I don't remember what the guys had, but they both raved about how good it was. We women had the same thing, chicken kebabs. I'm sure it was a fluke, but she loved hers and I didn't like mine. My chicken had a strange rubbery consistency and there were gristly parts in it that I ended up spitting out. I even wondered if it was done enough. I tasted the spices for hours afterward. I rated it more highly because everyone else liked their meals and I loved my salad. I should have said something to the waiter but I didn't. I know they would have wanted me to be pleased with my food. I would go again because I am sure that was a rare thing. I might order something different and ask for less spice. The service was good and the staff was friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

Great food, and nice staff. A little slow on the food, wine and dishes pick up up. Saturday night, it wasn't busy, maybe only 4 or 5 other tables. 2? Servers. It was a great meal, but don't expect to be in a hurry.