“Not recommended”

Americas Best Value Inn-Edmonds/Seattle North
Americas Best Value Inn-Edmonds/Seattle North
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Edmonds
Reviewed 30 September 2015

The room didn't feel clean, tiny TV and bathroom was so dimly lit there'd be no way to put on make-up. I'm not sure how dark it would be when using the shower since I didn't stay and I asked for a refund.

Motel did have an internet discount which wouldn't be given at desk, I had to go to my car and make the reservation on my phone.

Room Tip: Just don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Sleep on the road of Pikes Place market? Or this hotel?... I would go with Pikes!
Lick the gum wall from end to end? Or this hotel?... ABC gum sign me up! This place is absolutely disgusting. The pictures online are very misleading and the negative reviews do not even scratch the surface. Staff was ok but the facility was terrible! The elevator was full of trash and filthy, it looked like it hadn't been vacuumed—well ever— and the floor we stayed on had torn mattresses, 55 year old smoke smell, and broken furniture and a shopping cart in the hallway; along with residents whose childrens cries were heard every time you walk by. The room was good sized the bed was "furnished" with three sheets which I assumed was their idea of a fully made bed. And as if all that wasn't enough there were homeless people or loiterers in the parking lot all night, and not only was there nothing done about them, they were welcome to sit at the wide open back door. For the sake of all you other travelers do not stay here!!!!

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
6  Thank Ernesto R
Reviewed 5 June 2015 via mobile

The front desk lady had her friends in the front lobby and when we came in she was rude like we where bothering her. She is in a wheel chair so it was ok that she took a minute but we walked there and it was rainy, when waiting forever for her to see if there were rooms we decided to go somewhere else and told her nevermind and we called a cab we didnt want to stand in the rain so we stayed under the cover and she came out yelling saying we cant wait there out of the rain where the cab was going to pick us up we could not wait on the property and the cab took 30 min to get there and we were so cold and wet. I will never stay there and she should be fired. I am so disappointed because I have stayed thers before and the nicest man helped me and made me feel welcome I think his name was aaron.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank saranichole
Reviewed 14 April 2015

There was a chance of a fight in the lobby when we checked in, and in looking at the room we had such a bad taste in our mouth and on our lips that it did not leave until the next day. There was furniture out back in the parking area, and a truck loading or unloading something unrelated to a hotel. The desk clerk was very odd and would not answer the desk phone after we left to help in having us not cancel the stay.

Room Tip: I would not recommend staying here
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2014

When checking in, I said to the clerk that the parade of people coming and going were a bit disturbing.
He said "they're not on your floor". He put me on the 3rd floor near the back and the room was quiet. The floor is non-smoking but I think that means non-smoking until someone complains because the stale cigarette smoke stayed with me all day.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Bruce G
Also consider these accommodations in or near Edmonds
4.1 km away
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood
#5 of 13 in Lynnwood
1.9 km away
Travelodge Seattle North/Edmonds

Been to Americas Best Value Inn-Edmonds/Seattle North? Share your experiences!