USD 110
USD 180
USD 158
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn Lynnwood(Lynnwood)(Great Value!)
USD 129
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2014

The place stinks - smoke in hallways, urine in elevator, cigarette burns on the bed sheets, no large bath towels - if i want to stay at a lower cost hotel - i'll stick with Super 8 or Motel 6 - or i'll always get a decent stay with Best Western.Like the other comments - i should have read the reviews first - good lesson learned.

1  Thank Jim N
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I'm surprised by the negative reviews here. I thought this place was OK. Yes it is a motel and therefore not top end, but for a motel this was certainly OK. Very comfortable bed. Some restaurants and grocery stores within walking distance. I didn't see any bad people. It's a 10 minute drive to the nice Edmonds town center. The beds were very comfortable. I thought this was OK!.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

NEVER EVER STAY HERE EVER!!!!! This is a "dope motel"! drug users and alcoholics in the hallways and entrances all night. Foul smells, mold and mildew... this pace had it all! Cigarette burns in the blankets and sheets, the blanket was also fraying of course. The walls had weird stains on them and the desk chair had patches missing out of its upholstery. We felt very unsafe to begin with but then to top it off we went across the street to the gas station to buy some drinking water and were stopped by the police who wanted to know why we were at that hotel. They said only drug users stay there and told us not to leave anything in our cars because it would probably get stolen.

Room Tip: dont stay here!!
5  Thank amberleigh2014
Reviewed 29 July 2014

How come I didn't read these reviews before booking? lol. Picture makes it look like a very new modern hotel of decent quality. Warning the picture is misleading and to be honest I question whether it was photoshopped. Old, run down, lobby filled with cigarette smoke. Rooms stink. I checked in, dropped off all my stuff including my passport, ipad, money, etc and left it on the bed. Went down to the car and started plugging in an address in my gps and realized I forgot which city. Went back up to my room to find someone in it going through my stuff. Guy at the front desk checked the next people into the same room. Nice! Good thing I had to go back to my room. Rate here should be about $29 a night and no more.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2014

One of the worst hotels.....I was afraid to go back into room after dinner. People fighting all night in hallway threatening to call the cops. Gross carpeting....gross overall.

There was nothing else in town or we wouldn't have stayed even if we had to pay for it. Just the worst! Holes in the sheets. We stayed as short as possible and slept in our clothes! Left and went somewhere to shower and change!

Felt very unsafe as well. Scary!

Don't stay here!