“It was a decent stop.”
Review of Dancing Bee Bakery

Dancing Bee Bakery
Ranked #2 of 2 Dessert in Eatonville
Price range: USD 1 - USD 10
Description: We are an organic bakery specializing in Gluten, Dairy, & Soy free baking along with traditional artisan breads full of healthful organic whole grains and grass fed buttery goodness!!! Our ingredients are only sourced from companies and farms who's mottos mirror that of our own. We believe food should be made from healthful nutrient dense ingredients that are sustainably grown or produced by happy healthy animals. Because, after all, you are what you eat and healthy bellies feed healthy minds!!!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was an ok stop for a one-time thing. Nothing to write home about here. Yes, it's GMO-free, gluten-free and everything else but still overpriced. I know it's not easy to make a buck these days and that is why we will be sticking to our own homemade goodies of this caliber.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Great Place! Recently stopped in while passing through Eatonville, WA. I'm not a fan of Gluten Free but i loved the food! My family loved the food too. We will be back here when passing through for sure. Friendly and accommodating staff.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

The owner is currently on maternity leave and has closed down the bakery until March, but I happened to come by on a day she was there baking muffins for the local coffee shop! I noticed a sign on the door instructing UPS delivery drivers that someone was there and to knock on the door, so, I knocked hoping to ask a few questions about allergen free bakery goods and praying they weren't irritated that I wasn't UPS! Not only was the owner not irritated in the slightest, she was happy to help me and answered all of my questions! I was there for about 45 minutes and not once did I ever feel like I was a burden! I don't know what that other lady was talking about, the owner was super nice and very informative! She even gave me a sample double death by chocolate gluten free vegan cupcake(she had made a batch for a special order and had a few extras). I am in no way vegan, I like my cupcakes full of all the good stuff...but, I could not tell that it was vegan at all! It was so flavorful and chocolatey and spongey that I would have sworn up and down that it was a glutenful, eggy, buttery, chocolate bit of heaven and not vegan let alone gluten free! I will definitely be back when they open back up in March!!! She also mentioned they are at a few farmers markets in the summer in Tacoma and Puyallup, so for all of you out there that can't make the trek to Eatonville!

Reviewed 16 February 2017

Last year I developed a gluten allergy. So I started going here for my baked goods. The cookie and bread are great. They get use Bobs red mill flower and it's great. Weather you can't have gluten or not it's a good bakery.

RhinF, Owner at Dancing Bee Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Hi there!
We are so glad you enjoyed your goodies! We custom blend all of our gluten free flours to create the signature texture and flavor each of our baked goodies are known for; a custom blend for breads, cupcakes, and cookies, etc! Our traditional baked goods are made using Bob's Red Mill organic non-GMO white and whole grain flours! If you have any questions about our ingredients, don't hesitate to ask!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Excellent customer service also their product was extremely good I purchased 8 different items all of which were excellent