“Too Pricey for what you get”
Review of Kitchen

Kitchen
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 September 2018

There are not enough restaurants in Eastsound, so we ended up here for a lunch, despite having seen some of the negative reviews.

We ordered two different plates and a drink. The food is served on paper plates in a little basket plate holder. Forks are some sort of biodegradable wood product, nice idea, but they splinter in the food!

Thai chili sauce was great, good amount of heat with complex flavors. Curry was a bit bland.

Unfortunately the food is over priced. I get paying $4.75 for the chicken, but $5.75 for a fairly small amount of veggies, that's kind of ridiculous.

Service was a bit of a mess. They got our drink wrong and you could tell other patrons were having challenges getting the right food delivered.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank TravelTalk2

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I loved the fresh food and the lyrical courtyard. I could have happily wiled away several hours here. Actually, we almost did, but not so happily as we had an important appointment later in the afternoon. The sign out front mentioned "fast" food, but that must have been an ironic wink. The food just really took a long time to come out. The portions were on the small side. BUT. I loved my salad. I would certainly come back. i would enjoy the garden. I would order a larger salad. I would think about getting the ginger beer. I would plan to hang out for an hour at least.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 August 2018

We ordered takeout from this restaurant while on vacation, as we needed a break from dining out. Worked quite well. Portion size was good, and the price was right.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Always freshly prepared food with an oriental flavor. Selections from vegetarian to meat lovers. I have never had a bad meal.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 July 2018

We were very disappointed by this restaurant. The wait was very long, and the food was not worth it. The food was mediocre and the portions were quite small given the price. I seldom write bad reviews of restaurants but we went away hungry and disappointed.

Date of visit: June 2018