“Skip this place..”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Just overall bad. The service was not good, they were not attentive, or friendly.
I ordered the eggs Benedict, one of the eggs on top of the English muffin was hard boiled! Luckily a nice employee ( not our waitress) noticed I was unhappy with my meal.... he may have been the manager. He recognized the egg was not correct, fixed the situation and got me a new order.

My friends meal was lule warm at best, not hot at all.
My two friends ordered pie... they were out of ALL the berry pies ( except strawberry rhubarb)We settled on peach, cookies and cream, and strawberry rhubarb. They had asked for ice cream with the pie. When the two slices of pie came, they literally smashed the ice cream into the pie. The pies were flattened on the plate!

Just overall not a good experience. I will no he returning to Shari’s in East Wenatchee

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Food is good and quick. Service is excellent and parking is easy access. The pie shop are wonderful as well. Make sure you get a piece!

Reviewed 18 November 2016

The wait staff here were fabulous to my foster daughter. It was her birthday and they went out of their way to help her enjoy her visit and we all loved the pie. In fact, we ended up not only buying pieces of pie, but leaving with a whole pie to take home! My personal favorite however is their onion rings, best place to get them!

1  Thank Kara C
Reviewed 26 October 2016

Always enjoy stopping in here to have a cup of coffee or lunch. Feels like the old-fashioned local coffee shop where you meet your friends. And the wait staff are the reason. Meals are as good as more upscale restaurants for less money.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Staff here at Shari's are efficient and customer-service oriented. The food is always good. It is helpful that they put the calories for each meal on the menu.