“Customer service is truly number 1 here.”
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cle Elum
Chalet Motel
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
“Customer service is truly number 1 here.”
Reviewed 28 February 2012

After reading the other reviews there have been a lot of changes. We had a nice clean room and almost brand new towels. So this is a work in progress with about the only thing left to upgrade and replace are the beds. Mike the manager takes care of you and will do all that he can to make your stay the best that he can.

• Stayed February 2012

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Reviewed 21 February 2012

I-90 closed due to weather. I had my 3 year old daughter with me and we found ourselves in need of a room overnight. Michael greeted us at the front desk and quickly helped us out. He was extremely friendly and professional. We will come again when we get the opportunity.

• Stayed February 2012
Buckley, Washington, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2012

Not only is Mike, the care taker of this lovely motel, a very kind and welcoming man, the rooms are always up to par with cleanliness. This motel could be described a quaint and cozy, an overall perfect place to stop and stay at on your visit in eastern washington. I highly suggest the Chalet motel for good price and great stay over any in Cle Elum.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
Bellingham, Washington, United States
Reviewed 14 February 2012

I had car trouble on I-90 which forced me to abort my trip in Cle Elum and spend the night while I got my car serviced. I was directed by the mechanic to the Chalet Motel on 1st street and was absolutely thrilled with the quality of both the room and the service. The manager is one of the nicest gentlemen that I have ever met and he went out of his way to accommodate me by letting me use both his phone and computer to contact my loved ones and by giving me a discount on the room. The room was excellent as well and I would highly recommend the Chalet Motel to anyone looking for a good room and wonderful service.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2012

My wife and I got stuck in Cle Elum due to the massive snowstorm here. We originally were headed to one of the other hotels in town, but the hotel's entrances were being blocked by truckers, so we made our way over to the Chalet Motel, and I'm so glad we did. The manager, Mike, is a very great man and truly cares about the people staying here. The room is no Marriot by any means, but it's still great and for a great price. Very cozy, the heat works, the water is hot, the WIFI works great, and there's more channels on the TV than most of the "Upper Class" hotels have. I'm extremely happy I came here, and if another winter storm sticks me in Cle Elum, then you can be sure I'll be staying here!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
32.6 km away
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
Hampton Inn Ellensburg
#2 of 11 in Ellensburg

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!