“Bring Cash and enjoy.”

Twin Pines Drive-In
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Well this place is a busy one. The restaurant only excepts cash but they have a ATM. Great Milkshakes. The onion rings are to die for beer batter and good size. Large 32 0z drink for only $ 2.50. Has a good variety of food to order. I do love the cheeseburgers. Please stop by you won't be sorry. Plenty of seating inside along with outside seating as well. I did read some of the other reviews and I am sorry they had a bad experience. our service was rather quick and it was busy. It is an old fashion hamburger place.
Enjoy!

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Place was very busy but did not have to wait to long for scratch food. The deluxe burger was reasonable large and tasty. Fries were very good, but best of all were the shakes.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

You'd expect more from a super-busy, greasy spoon joint like this. It's always busy and I can only assume it's from first-timers like myself.

Long wait for terrible food. More pickles and relish (yes, BOTH) than beef. Forgive me for being blunt, but my companion & I had to stop in Wenatchee because our guts couldn't keep our lunches "inside" any longer. And we're used to eating crappy food.

Less important, but still note-worthy, I don't think there's been any renovations to the dining area since the place was built.

But the location is great...

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered a burger, onion rings and a grilled chicken sandwich.....
It took forever (more than 20 min) to get our food. It was hot and thats about all I have to say thats in favor of the food. The burger was the definition of "wheres the beef". A ton of lettuce and dry even with the cheese. The chicken was dead for sure....over cooked and a very small piece on a big bun.....so sad. The onion rings where run of the mill style, salty batter and greasy in the middle. They were spendy for what you got.
The staff here is friendly and its nice to see a business employ high school kids (wich is needed and just awesome).
The drive through needs a bit of renovation at least for the restrooms. Out side seating area is a nice ad in the back but, needs a new coat of paint or sand blast the old paint off.
We wont be stopping here again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Best real hamburgers, fries, milk shakes. Got a to go order for myself and husband place was packed. To my surprise food came out quick. Food hot and fresh great place to stop.