“Great place for good wine and good friends.”
Review of Parlour Car Bistro

Parlour Car Bistro
Ranked #8 of 43 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Price range: USD 8 - USD 35
Cuisines: American, European, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A Relaxed, Eclectic family friendly Restaurant... For you & your friends. Home-like atmosphere... Eat a little Food, Drink a little Wine, Listen to a little Music, Talk Business, or Not... Open: Wednesday Through Saturday 5pm - 10pm. Specials that change weekly. Thank you for considering us! We can accommodate allergies & Special Diets. (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free )
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Food is good here but the appetizers are to die for. The atmosphere and decor is fun and funky. When weather is nice enjoy the patio.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

What a great find! Since we were staying in the area for the weekend we stopped in for dinner. We were pleasantly surprised with the low-key subtle atmosphere. The staff was friendly, attentive, and collectively went out of their way to take care of us. I had the pork shanks, hubby had the seafood pasta. Both delicious and artfully served. And, bonus, it was a Seahawks night and everyone was dressed accordingly. We will go back.

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My wife had the stuffed mushroom and loved it. I made the mistake of ordering the steak. I ordered it medium and it came out very well done and without any flavor at all. If I didn't know better I would say it was boiled steak. Never again.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

They make a great martini! And food was good too. The hearty steak was perfectly cooked. We find the high tables to actually be more inviting when chatting with other dinners. We have visited several times and always end up meeting and talking with others. Bottom line, we like planning a trip across the mountains with a stop at the Parlour Car

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Out of touch with the dining in Cle Elum I called a friend for an opinion on the Parlour Car. "Martinis are spot on!" was all he knew. And they are! From cocktails to beer options through the wine list I was pleasantly surprised. Everything from the shareable's to dessert was very good in selection, preparation and presentation. Really warm casual place and nicely set up.