“Split opinions”

Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in Cle Elum
Price range: USD 8 - USD 35
Cuisines: American, European, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: A Relaxed, Eclectic family friendly Restaurant... For you & your friends. Home-like atmosphere... Eat a little Food, Drink a little Wine, Listen to a little Music, Talk Business, or Not... Open: Wednesday Through Saturday 5pm - 10pm. Specials that change weekly. Thank you for considering us! We can accommodate allergies & Special Diets. (Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free )
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

My wife had the stuffed mushroom and loved it. I made the mistake of ordering the steak. I ordered it medium and it came out very well done and without any flavor at all. If I didn't know better I would say it was boiled steak. Never again.

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

They make a great martini! And food was good too. The hearty steak was perfectly cooked. We find the high tables to actually be more inviting when chatting with other dinners. We have visited several times and always end up meeting and talking with others. Bottom line, we like planning a trip across the mountains with a stop at the Parlour Car

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Out of touch with the dining in Cle Elum I called a friend for an opinion on the Parlour Car. "Martinis are spot on!" was all he knew. And they are! From cocktails to beer options through the wine list I was pleasantly surprised. Everything from the shareable's to dessert was very good in selection, preparation and presentation. Really warm casual place and nicely set up.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

It's off the beaten path in Cle Elum, and a hidden treasure! Some nights they have had live music and it's a great venue for friends or couples. The food is beautifully prepared and tastes just as wonderful! It's a great place for a special night out, reserve for a party, or special occasion as well. There is a dining room, a lounge area and outdoor deck that's great in the summer! They aren't open every night, as I've only been there on a Friday and Saturday night. Service has always been great!

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

We needed to escape from Suncadia Resort for some non-resort food options and were so glad we discovered this hidden gem. Excellent, quality food, friendly service; the two ladies running the bistro friendly, engaging, down-to-earth. Good for the adults and the kids; also good mixed drinks!