All reviews stay there again off street parking under new ownership keurig coffee maker short stay cute place the main highway boat dock room was clean close to downtown next morning great little place a great place to stay downtown chelan convenient location enjoyed our stay rooms are small
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Easy check-in. Jeremy even called me to confirm check-in process and was professional and kind.
Convenient location & parking. We did hear the snow plow trucks through the walls, but were otherwise very comfortable given the low price of the room. Very budget friendly and no complaints!

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank wildphyre619
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Very friendly and flexible. Much appreciated that they accommodated our needs the last minute (we had dogs and need more beds). Has very comfortable beds and high quality bed set, and a deep bathtub (my wife enjoyed a hot bath which she usually doesn't do in a hotel); a cozy place to spend a night in the middle of a winter road trip.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Again, DON"T GO HERE. Showed up to check in with reservations. Sign on the desk said to call phone number #. Called, voice mail. Rang the buzzer, called again. Talked with my buddy what to do.... Waited. Called again... Texted. Still nothing. After several more minutes, called AGAIN. Still nothing. Leaving the office ran into a young gentleman carrying laundry. We asked if he could help us, he stated he was there "helping a friend" and didn't know anything about checking in. Probably because he was too high to know anything. We went to the Midtowner, better hotel for better price and took my dog in! BUT WAIT..... The kicker is the kid drives up and tells my buddy in the truck that his buddy can help us now as we are checking into the other hotel and storms off when he said we were staying elsewhere. Then, to top it all off, the crud ball charges my CC for a no show. Promptly disputed. And to make myself clear...... STAY AWAY! Drive where ever you have to but don;t stay here.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I booked this hotel for being pet friendly. They have small outdoor areas for supervised dogs. I did not end up bringing my dog. The staff was very helpful and the room had everything in it, TV, coffee, microwave, fridge, hot shower/bath. They put in an extra heater in case it got too cold. The room had no view to speak of but I didn't care. 5 blocks to the lake.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank laurabQ9644RO
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Checked in with easy and the room was small, but it was only me and the bed was extremely comfortable and the room included a microwave and refrig and a Keurig coffee maker with 5 different coffee cups as choices for your coffee pleasure...Close to downtown and about a mile from the Lake of the Lake boat dock...

Shower was hot and the hat in the room was good...

I did leave my sour cream apple pie from the Pastry store at Stetkin...maybe someone enjoyed...LOL

Date of stay: October 2017