Riverwalk Inn(Chelan)(Great Value!)
USD 294
USD 270
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 144
Mountain View Lodge & Resort(Manson)(Great Value!)
USD 230
USD 160
Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 116
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstay there againoff street parkingfree wifi worked wellcoffee cupsshort staycatching the ferryone nightboat dockcomfortable roomthe main downtown arealate arrivalbusy weekendnext morninggreat little placecozy placesmall spacedowntown chelan
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Easy check-in. Jeremy even called me to confirm check-in process and was professional and kind.
Convenient location & parking. We did hear the snow plow trucks through the walls, but were otherwise very comfortable given the low price of the room. Very budget friendly and no complaints!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank wildphyre619
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Very friendly and flexible. Much appreciated that they accommodated our needs the last minute (we had dogs and need more beds). Has very comfortable beds and high quality bed set, and a deep bathtub (my wife enjoyed a hot bath which she usually doesn't do in a hotel); a cozy place to spend a night in the middle of a winter road trip.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 November 2017

Again, DON"T GO HERE. Showed up to check in with reservations. Sign on the desk said to call phone number #. Called, voice mail. Rang the buzzer, called again. Talked with my buddy what to do.... Waited. Called again... Texted. Still nothing. After several more minutes, called AGAIN. Still nothing. Leaving the office ran into a young gentleman carrying laundry. We asked if he could help us, he stated he was there "helping a friend" and didn't know anything about checking in. Probably because he was too high to know anything. We went to the Midtowner, better hotel for better price and took my dog in! BUT WAIT..... The kicker is the kid drives up and tells my buddy in the truck that his buddy can help us now as we are checking into the other hotel and storms off when he said we were staying elsewhere. Then, to top it all off, the crud ball charges my CC for a no show. Promptly disputed. And to make myself clear...... STAY AWAY! Drive where ever you have to but don;t stay here.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 October 2017

I booked this hotel for being pet friendly. They have small outdoor areas for supervised dogs. I did not end up bringing my dog. The staff was very helpful and the room had everything in it, TV, coffee, microwave, fridge, hot shower/bath. They put in an extra heater in case it got too cold. The room had no view to speak of but I didn't care. 5 blocks to the lake.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Checked in with easy and the room was small, but it was only me and the bed was extremely comfortable and the room included a microwave and refrig and a Keurig coffee maker with 5 different coffee cups as choices for your coffee pleasure...Close to downtown and about a mile from the Lake of the Lake boat dock...

Shower was hot and the hat in the room was good...

I did leave my sour cream apple pie from the Pastry store at Stetkin...maybe someone enjoyed...LOL

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo