“Good food”

Company Creek Pizza
Ranked #24 of 51 Restaurants in Chelan
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We have had breakfast there and it was a really good food and reasonable price. we really liked this place.

1  Thank Amit T

Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for pizza that hits the spot, this is it... cheese, toppings, perfect amount of sauce.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of wait time. I ordered my pizza an hour early and they still hadn't made it by the time I got there an hour later. If they would have thrown in the bread stcks, they forgot to make, when I went to pick up my pizza the second time around for free, I would have given them five stars.
On their behalf, the restaurant was busy, the pizza was hot, the lady walked me out as I put my child back in her stroller.
We didn't stay but the arcade looks fun too.
I will go back again.
I do recommend.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We wanted to try Local Myth Pizza, but they were closed (which we are learning is a common problem in Chelan in the 'off season'). We decided to try Company Creek instead. We ordered a combination and a chicken pesto pizza. Both had delicious toppings, but the crust was soft and not at all crunchy. By the time we had some as leftovers, the crust was more like a wet sponge. I'd go back in a pinch, but would like to see them try a different approach to the crust, as the toppings are exceptional.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Pizza was average and I felt overpriced. Cesar salads were small & they said each would be enough for 2 people. I had called in our order ahead & it was hot and ready when I got there.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We live about 45 minutes away and come here at least once a month to get burgers. Our favorite place in Chelan for cheeseburgers.