“Down to earth service... Yummmmy pizza”

Company Creek Pizza
Ranked #24 of 51 Restaurants in Chelan
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for pizza that hits the spot, this is it... cheese, toppings, perfect amount of sauce.
The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of wait time. I ordered my pizza an hour early and they still hadn't made it by the time I got there an hour later. If they would have thrown in the bread stcks, they forgot to make, when I went to pick up my pizza the second time around for free, I would have given them five stars.
On their behalf, the restaurant was busy, the pizza was hot, the lady walked me out as I put my child back in her stroller.
We didn't stay but the arcade looks fun too.
I will go back again.
I do recommend.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We wanted to try Local Myth Pizza, but they were closed (which we are learning is a common problem in Chelan in the 'off season'). We decided to try Company Creek instead. We ordered a combination and a chicken pesto pizza. Both had delicious toppings, but the crust was soft and not at all crunchy. By the time we had some as leftovers, the crust was more like a wet sponge. I'd go back in a pinch, but would like to see them try a different approach to the crust, as the toppings are exceptional.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Pizza was average and I felt overpriced. Cesar salads were small & they said each would be enough for 2 people. I had called in our order ahead & it was hot and ready when I got there.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We live about 45 minutes away and come here at least once a month to get burgers. Our favorite place in Chelan for cheeseburgers.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Took the family in for pizza and loved it. The crust was perfect and the sauce not too heavy. It came out hot enough to scald your face! We tried three types based on my kids liking and the favorite was the "company combo". Goey cheesy greasy goodness.
The location is as cool as the pizza is good. The tables look like painted saw horses with a big top. Only issue is that you cannot sit on the end of the tables.
There is also an arcade with cool games, all for a quarter each. Kids loved it.