“Tasty dinner and friendly staff”

Campbell's Pub and Veranda
Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in Chelan
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Dinner here for our family of 6 (two grandparents and two kids ages 8 and 10) was delicious for everyone. There was one vegetarian dish that my mother-in-law liked so much that, upon request, the chef promised to share the recipe via email. Local wines helped us pick which winery to visit the next day. Expect it to be a bit pricey, but all in all was quite good.

Date of visit: May 2016

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Looks lovely - a nice venue. But not impressed with the service and extraordinarily UN-impressed with the overly high prices. They didn't have some of the menu options - "we're all out of..." and I was forced to settle for the grilled shrimp - which apparently had been coated with some kind of peppered sauce not mentioned on the menu *sigh*. Well, at least it was a brief experience as there were only 5 smallish shrimp on the plate - an entrée only - for $29!! The asparagus was overcooked and cold, and I can't say much for the rest of the entrée offering. We weren't even offered dessert... A meal for two people - with no beverages - came to over $60. Never again!

Date of visit: April 2016
1  Thank H R
Reviewed 29 March 2016 via mobile

Great Easter brunch! Waffles, omelet bar, TONS of pastries, antipasto tray, cheese, roastbeef, leg of lamb, ham, salads, biscuits and gravy, egg casserole, cheese stuffed mushrooms, wonderful assortment of desserts and lots, lots more. Large selection of drinks from the bar if one is so inclined...at 9:30 in the morning. Live music. Followed by Easter egg hunt at noon for the kids. Well done, Campbells! We'll be back next year - hungrier.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I highly recommend breakfast at Campbells. The food is so beautifully served and the dining room is quaint and classy. My favorite is bacon and eggs-they infuse the bacon with a sweet apple flavor that is so unique. Seven with large yummy biscuits. My husband loves the eggs benedict which is also amazing. We have been going to Campbells for over 25 years-My top pick for breakfast.

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

First time dining here. It was my husband's 50th Birthday and the dinner entrees sounded like they would be excellent. The stuffed squash had a poblano crema topping. I was hoping for the recipe, the waiter tried but no luck! I will be trying to reproduce this meal a home. My husband had the duck which he said was really quite good. We live close in the Wenatchee area so will definitely be returning.