“Good and Quick”

Lakeview Drive In
Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Chelan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2018

I live here in town, so I call ahead and place my order...then I don't have to stay in those long, long lines. Love the burgers here and the service is always friendly. When time allows, I like sitting in their seating area and eating...good atmosphere!!!

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Stopped by for a quick lunch while in town on business. This was my first trip to Chelan, and I heard from a local that this place was a staple. Had the bacon burger basket, and I would say the burger was better than expected. Fries were good but thought the burger was better. Great views of the lake and laid back atmosphere. I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Been going there for 5 years generally good but last week went for our visit and now the fish & chips heve been removed from menu the service was really really bad and the salads are terible will not go again and will not recomend

Reviewed 28 August 2018

This is a small town drive in. Just like you remember. Speaker calls out your order, pulling you from the daydreams as you gaze over Lake Chelan and surrounding hills. They are only seasonal, closing down for the winters. The burgers are generous and tasty. Large seasoned fries are family size. Stop in. You will return.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We always get burgers here at least once each summer. Always good, service is excellent, and a good spot for people watching! You can also boat in if there is a short term space at the public dock. Parking can be tough, but it’s worth the hassle!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Lakeview Drive In? Share your experiences!