“Calzone and salad - very good.”
Review of Local Myth Pizza

Local Myth Pizza
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Chelan
Price range: USD 5 - USD 20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 21 April 2016

The place was very busy and it wasn't even peak season yet - a clear indication of good food. A variety of beers and wines available. PIzza, calzones, salads, etc. I got my food to go, so I don't know how the service is, but based on the line out the door, I'd say it's a good bet to go there.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

There are a couple of pizza places in 'downtown ' Chelan. We'd eaten at the other in the past and thought we'd try this one.
I ordered a chicken Caesar salad while my family had a margherita pizza. It looked good and they declared it delicious. My salad was lacking and the chicken had a 'fresh out of the can' flavor.
I loved the atmosphere and could tell it was a local favorite; people walking in were called by name, a political discussion was being had at the bar. Unfortunately after we were served we never saw the waitress again and had to ask another server for a box and the bill.
I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, maybe it was an off night. We'll try again on our next visit.

Reviewed 24 March 2016 via mobile

We had the garden nouveau pizza, Greek salad and chocolate mouse shooter for dessert. All were excellent, satisfying us after the long drive to Chelan from Idaho.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

After a full day of travel we arrived before the rush and had a great time with the waitstaff and friendly locals.

Reviewed 24 December 2015 via mobile

Local Myth has awesome pizza, they never disappoint. They also have a good selection of rotating draft beer. Staff is friendly and helpful.

Been to Local Myth Pizza? Share your experiences!