“Beautiful area with views”
Review of Sorrento's

Sorrento's
Reserve with OpenTable
Sorrento's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 51 Restaurants in Chelan
Price range: USD 12 - USD 36
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Sorrento's Ristorante & Tsillan Cellar's owner, Dr. Bob Jankelson, admits that the food of Italy captured him before he developed his interest in wine. Dozens of teaching trips to Italy instilled an appreciation of Italian cuisine paired with food friendly wine shared with friends and family. The same meticulous attention to detail evident in Tsillan Cellars stunning Italian architecture and grounds, transfers to a kitchen that brings world class dining to the shores of Lake Chelan. While Sorrento Ristorante is the perfect setting for a romantic evening of dining with that special person it is also the perfect venue to entertain business colleagues, friends, or have a warm family friendly dining experience. In winter, the inviting Italian fireplace and panoramic views of Lake Chelan and snow clad mountains blend with award winning food and wine to leave indelible memories. Outstanding ambiance, food, wine and service- four reasons Sorrento's Ristorante at Tsillan Cellars was named OpenTable Top 100 Scenic Restaurants in America in 2014.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A peaceful setting with options to sit on either side of the restaurant. One with views of the Lake, and the other with views of the gardens. Wonderful food for lunch!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 8 November 2018

We know that we will be happy with our meal and beverage when we schedule reservations for special events. The food is wonderful (love those wedge salads!) and the Fall side dishes really compliment the meal. Saffron Risotto--yes! It's a bonus when you sit inside and by the fireplace--toasty!

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

We took my father-in-law for a birthday lunch. It was our first time, but the in-laws frequent this spot often. Gorgeous view. Light bright restaurant - (which is a must for me on sunny days). The service was adequate. They did accommodate my booking with a ‘surprise’ dessert, which was nice. The grounds are lovely and was a nice option for the kids to explore - fully in view to our table - while we waiting for our meal.

Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Great food, wine and ambience . Service was great for a wonderful place to have dinner after traveling all day. Restaurant was recommended by our hotel manager which was only a mile down the road. Chef did a wonderful job making my meal dairy free, a real treat when you are on the road. Can’t imagine anyone being disappointed . Will definitely return.

Reviewed 13 October 2018

We visited here 3 years ago when we joined the Tscillian Wine Club and really enjoyed the experience. My wife had Cannelloni and I had Eggplant Parmigiana, so this time I was going for the Cannelloni. We arrived early with a plan to enjoy a wine tasting before dinner but there was a private party so we had to wait outside for 30 minutes until our table was ready. We ordered a bottle of bubbly while we waited (not Tsciallian) and when we were seated order the Reserve Syrah. We both ordered Cannelloni but when it arrived it looked nothing like I remembered, I pulled up my old photo and sure enough it wsan't even close. This was more cheese based with a light meat sauce, 3 years ago it was a meaty Cannelloni. Also it cam with some seasonal vegetables which were a little boring, zucchini and red peppers. For dessert we ordered chocolate lava cake, but it was over cooked and when you cut into it there was no "lava". There were 3 large parties in the restaurant and it was very noisy, each time one party would toast something the other 2 parties would try to out-toast them. If you were here for a romantic evening this wasn't it. Perhaps they could either restrict the number of large parties or section the restaurant a little better. A couple of people had recommended Winemakers Grill at Wapato Point, which is where we were staying, and after this I wish we had tried that. I gave it a 4 out of 5, but it was really a 3.5. I hope they improve otherwise next time we visit we may have to consider switching our wine club membership.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Sorrento's? Share your experiences!