“The owners are great, Food is authentic and tastes great, they will even customize it for you....”
Review of Kop Chai

Kop Chai
Ranked #9 of 66 Restaurants in Camas
Reviewed 26 July 2016

The food and preparation is super tasty, My Family and I eat there often and we have various dishs prepared with different spicy levels, they are all very Good.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

Server was cold and mechanical. Place was stuffy and warm. Seemed cramped and bathroom wasn't very clean.

As for the food, I had the peanut combination with shrimp, chicken, broccoli, carrot, baby corn, mushroom, peanuts, and basil. The ingredients were good, including very fresh and sizeable shrimp. The sauce was runny and not the typical peanut sauce I've had other places. The appetizers were good but when we asked for more sweet chili sauce two times, we never did get it. We had the salad rolls, friend egg rolls and wontons. All were good.

We used a Groupon and even with the savings, still wouldn't got back even with another Groupon. Very disappointing based on the reviews I read. I so wanted it to be good and an alternate to our neighborhood Thai place. Guess we'll have to keep looking.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The halibut curry sounded good on a chilly day and it was tasty with two observations - some of the rice was like rocks, and the halibut itself was overcooked. This entree will feed me for two meals, so worth the $15 price tag. Nice mix of peppers, potatoes, Thai eggplant, basil in a very tasty coconut sauce. The surrounding are nothing special, but there was a fairly good lunch crowd on a Monday. (Maybe because the competition was closed?)

Reviewed 22 February 2016

We enjoyed two dishes, one chicken, one beef. One spicey and one extra spicey - read extra red pepper flakes. Fresh vegetables. Generous portions. Fast service - ready in 15 minutes for pick up. Friendly folks.
We will definitely sample again. Appetizers and soups sound wonderful too.

Reviewed 2 December 2015

We went at 7 pm on Monday. We had Tom Ka Gai. They did not use the correct ingredients. There was no lemon grass or ka. The flavor was wrong. I followed with Pad Thai and Cashew Chicken, which was quite good. The service was average. They did not make us feel welcome. The service personnel were not Thai. They were cleaning the restaurant while we were having dinner. We probably will not go back.

1  Thank 674dan

Been to Kop Chai? Share your experiences!