All reviewsjack in the boxbob's burgersstayed hereshell gas stationanacortes ferrytesla chargingyogurtsan juan islandstulip festivalfree breakfasttrain tracksnice breakfastnight managerlight sleepernice hotelnext morningfront desk staff
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stayed here when they first opened. We stayed here last weekend 3/16-17.

It's still a nice hotel, with the usual pre-prepared breakfast (egg "omlet" with cheese in the middle, cereal, juices, breads, etc.). Larger than normal open dining area for breakfast

The bathroom is spacious with lots of counter space and the usual amenities. There is no fan in the bathroom and the door would not stay open. We had put the bagged hair dryer down on the floor to prop the door open to allow the steam from our showers to escape.

There was only 2 accessible power outlets for our various gadgets. One on the night stand and the other in the bathroom. There is a power strip behind the chest of drawers that the TV sits on, but you have to move the chest out of the way. Other hotels have power supply on the lamps on the desk or in the desk as well as on the walls. There's also an Ethernet cable on the desk and free wi-fi.

The staff was more than friendly and accommodating. The hotel grounds was clean as was the entry area.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

My family stayed at Fairfield for one night on our way to Whidbey Island. The rooms are basic but nice and clean. Our room #216 was facing away from the highway so there was no road noise. Looking at the windows, there are actually two individual sliding windows separate by a half inch air gap. I'd be surprised that any I-5 road noise or train noise would be coming through the windows.

However, I've never really complained about room noise. Sometimes at other hotels you can hear some faint muffled voices. In our case we could clearly here the ladies next door talk until 5am. I'm not sure if it's just our room, but I'm feeling the walls are paper thin :-(

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Sandy K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2018

Dear Newbie_Vacationer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington and providing your feedback.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for the noise you experienced from the neighboring room. I can imagine how frustrating it is being kept away all night. Please let the front desk know, if this happens again, as we would be happy to contact the other guests and let them know they are being too noisy.

Once again, thank you for your valued feedback and we hope to serve you again whenever your travels bring you back to Burlington.

Sandy Kish
General Manger
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott
ebowers@innsighthotels.com
360-757-2717

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Clean newer property. Very close to the interstate which was exactly what we needed for a late night stop on a long drive down I-70. We had the king room with the pull out couch for our family and had plenty of room. The Fairfield has a snack bar downstairs (for purchase) - frozen pizzas, lean cuisines, popcorn, beef jerky, kind bars, candy- and a microwave and mini fridge in the room. Breakfast was great to start the day- all of the regular plus a hot bar with waffles, eggs, bacon and fresh fruit, yogurt, boiled eggs, coffee etc.

We didn’t utilize it but if we are here again I’ll plan to time it so that the kids can stretch their car legs in the indoor pool for a late swim before tucking in. There was also an exercise room available.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Sandy K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see your next time your travels bring you back to Burlington.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Just walking around the grounds you could tell this was going to be a good property.
Pros
Clean
Friendly (Arron and Sandy took pride in their jobs)
Easy access from highway
Nice breakfast

Cons
Nothing I can think of.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Ashley S, Front Desk Associate at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

David M.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us, and that our staff made a positive impression with you.

Reviewed 31 January 2018

It is isolated on the north end of town, sandwiched between the I-5 freeway and an active railway line. Freeway noise is not a problem but the low rumblings of frequent trains at night may disturb a light sleeper. During our two night stay, the maid failed to clean our room while were out for the day. The bowls that were supposed to be stocked with fruit 24/7 were frequently empty, filled only at breakfast. Lastly, our emailed invoice revealed a slightly higher charge than the quoted rate for the first night. Possibly an early check-in fee for checking in a whopping 12 minutes early? The facility itself is quite nice, as usual for Fairfields, including a bank of 8 Tesla charging stations. But overall disappointing for us and will be a pass next time.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Sandy K, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2018

Dear Douglas B,

I am very sorry that you were not completely satisfied with your stay. It would be my pleasure to look into the concern regarding your rate, and if you would kindly email your original confirmation showing the rate you booked verses the rate you were charged, I can make that adjustment for you. I can assure you that we do not charge an additional fee for early check in.
Once I have your stay information, I can determine why you would not have had your room serviced during your stay, the only reason we do not enter your room would be if there was a do-not-disturb sign on your door or if you chose to waive service in lieu of points. I would be happy to research this and award you points, if you are a rewards member. And finally, to answer your question about the bowls of fruit, the breakfast team will usually leave the out any hand fruit that is left from breakfast until it is gone.

Again, I look forward to your email. We take great pride in provide excellent service to our guests and would appreciate the opportunity to make this right for you.

Sandy.kish@marriott.com