All reviewsjack in the boxbob's burgersstayed hereshell gas stationanacortes ferrytesla chargingyogurtsan juan islandstulip festivalfree breakfasttrain tracksnice breakfastnight managerlight sleepernice hotelnext morningfront desk staff
Reviewed 7 September 2017

If you are familiar with Fairfield Inn, you will feel right at home at hotel. Clean, comfortable rooms. Friendly service and good breakfast to start the morning.
Hotel is located close to freeway. Plenty of parking.
Within walking distance to a Bob's Burgers, Jack in the Box and Shell Gas Station and convenience store for water, beer, soda or snacks.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Thank you for staying with us! We are happy to hear that you felt right at home at our property, and it's great to hear that you found everything nice and clean and that the rooms were comfortable. We're glad that the customer service you received was friendly and helpful, and that the complimentary breakfast in the morning was good. Thank you for your great review, and we hope to see you again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 4 September 2017

We bookended our trip to the San Juan Islands at the Fairfield Inn. Great location - right off the highway (our GPS didn't take us to the right location the first time).

Front desk staff was wonderful.

Rooms were comfortable and clean. Indoor pool and hot tub were great.

You can do laundry here, but there are only one washer and one dryer.

Free breakfast - lots of seating room.

Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Franziska W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us, Tara! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, and that the front desk staff were wonderful, helpful and accommodating. It's also good to hear that the rooms were comfortable, clean and that the indoor pool and hot tub were great. We're glad that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast as well. Thank you for writing a review, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

1.0 star rating
8/30/2017

Never Mind the train at night as much bigger fish to fry at this glamorous Next To Hwy hotell
The manager is not very hospitable. I wonder why people like her begin to think they belong in the hospitality industry in the first place. So I don't really want to give her a bad time but she approached me in the lobby as I was using their free computer desk set ups and she asked me if I was a guest in the hotel. When I informed her that "No" I am simply in your parking lot at their car charging booth and enjoying the amenities. She said that this was not a benefit for anyone other than hotel guests. She said that I was free to use the wifi and the coffee and the tables and chairs "BUT NOT" their desktops under any circumstances. When I responded to her that my electric car maker was in contract to pay the Marriott Hotel group a monthly stipend to provide for us car charging fools. When I informed her of this fact she said that she would need to check into that as she was not aware of any such payments. She went away and came back after about 15 minutes to inform me that I could use WIFI, free Coffee but NO desk top for us !! No Sir. Everything but. I think printer ink was also not allowed as per madame.

We have stayed there numerous times and probably will again but we have not seem her before (Probably new assistant manager) and while I know her name would not stoop to that place. Just hope she reads this and remembers to try to be more hospitable if she wishes to stay in this industry. Right after this encounter as I was leaving, a guest in the parking lot mentioned to me that I was not the only one to suffer under her wrath as they were staying in the hotel and that she had treated them badly. They had earlier passed me while she was doing that dance. I feel bad for her. Probably very nice in every other way. Just not this way.

I know we will be back and hope she improves with time like a lovely wine!!! I must admit I did
ask her why there were people like her in this industry which was rude but seriously I get tired of finding people like her!!!! I amaze myself that they surprise me??
Add to list
Share Your Review

That was fun. Let’s write another!

Ignore this suggestion for a while
Minamoto Japanese Cuisine
1.0 star rating

Room Tip: Go 20 minutes north to exit 253 and take the right turn to the Sheraton 4Point for 40% off
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Franziska W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments in regards to your recent visit at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent visit. Please accept our sincerest apologies. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.
Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Burlington.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

During a road trip to the Northern Cascades we stopped in Burlington for the night. The front desk clerk was warm and welcoming. She also provided us with some tips for touring the park. The room was typical and reliable Fairfield. The hotel is close to I-5 and a few restaurants to include a Starbucks. There are also a couple gas stations around.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Franziska W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to hear that you had a great stay with us on your road trip to the Northern Cascades. It's great to hear that the front desk was welcoming and warm, and that she provided helpful tips on touring the park. It's great that the room was typical and reliable and that there were some restaurants nearby as well as a Starbucks. We're so glad that you had an enjoyable stay and we hope to see you again some time!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I've stayed on and off here over the last year and I can only say the staff are extremely pleasant and the rooms clean and bright.

Emi, at the front desk, is always quick and helpful. But all the other staff are just as lovely!

holakiti

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Franziska W, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Thank you for your recent stay with us! We are thrilled to hear that you have stayed with us many times, and that the staff is always pleasant and the rooms are clean and bright. Thank you so much for mentioning Emi at the front desk. We are so lucky to have a team of such awesome staff members, and we will make sure to share your review with them. Thank you for your loyalty to our property, and we look forward to seeing you again!