All reviews ferry terminal front desk staff within easy walking distance king room parking garage naval museum yogurt stayed two nights hotel is located staff was very friendly and helpful quiet room very nice hotel a great stay puget sound coffee maker blackberry festival scrambled eggs
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Located near the waterfront in downtown Bellingham, this appears to be an older hotel that was recently remodeled. Our room with a king bed was small and the bed was comfortable with a view of the harbor. We happened to be there during Labor Day weekend when the blackberry festival was going on. Staff was friendly and the price was right.

Room Tip: Ask for room with a view of the harbor
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2018

Very nice hotel close to the ferry in Bremerton. You must take a one hour ferry trip to get across the Sound to Seattle, but it is a relaxing and beautiful boat ride. The pool is very small - capacity on the wall is listed as 6 people and that is about right. Nice complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 4 days...complained about Ann off odor for two days before giving up and learning to just endure it. Not the standard I expect from Marriott. Others that visited my room also smelled the odor- so it wasn't just me. The layout of the room was nice but the bathroom was bit dated. Nice having two TV's and I appreciate the ability to connect to Netflix...but to have to answer this question EVERYTIME is a bit annoying. Breakfast was marginally okay. The location was just a quick walk away from the ferry. Starbucks is just down the street if you want a decent coffee. Parking was reasonable. Would I stay again...yes.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Ashley W, Front Office Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle Bremerton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Good morning,

I am sorry to hear about your concerns with the scent in your room. Do you remember the specific staff member that you mentioned this problem to? If you happened to know, I would like to be able to correct this going forward to make sure we take all complaints and issues seriously to ensure you have a pleasant stay. I am happy to hear you enjoy the new extended TV features in the rooms & the breakfast options.

If there is anything further you would like to discuss regarding your stay, please contact me. We appreciate any and all guest feedback regarding their stays. Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn & Suites Seattle/Bremerton and we hope to serve you once again if your travels bring you back to Bremerton.

Ashley Walchok
Guest Service Manager
E: awalchok@bmihospitality.com
P: (360) 475-6752

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Seattle is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the US, but driving around the EMERALD CITY is a hassle and hotels there are very expensive! We have found a much more relaxing way to visit this beautiful city on a budget! Stay at the FAIRFIELD INN AND SUITES in Bremerton and ride one of the almost hourly departures of the BREMERTON-SEATTLE ferries there and back as a FOOT PASSENGER!

Our 3-day stay at this hotel...within easy walking distance of the ferry terminal... was inexpensive and it included very good free breakfasts and excellent free WiFi! We will certainly stay at this most convenient hotel again...

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dale H
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights for our g-sons graduation. Situated close to the ferry dock and easy access to strolls along the waterfront. Clean and comfortable large breakfast area with outside deck. Weather was perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple